PDA

View Full Version : We caught two young black people were selling a stolen smartphone

juji
07-31-2017, 09:24 PM
We found a stunning cheap samsung s8 phone for $ 175 via offerup we contacted him to purchase, he gave us the address to meet up.

I was inside of car watching outside and we saw 2 young black people are happy to sell his phone, they showed us everything that his mobile works fine, so I bargained them for $ 150 and they said Ok.

I tried to look up the cellphone, they forgot to erase all contacts and google account, I figured out it was stolen phone, we decided to investigate it. This phone is linked to Verizon, we tried to consult it the clerks said it's blocked. Now we are returning to his home, we saw his mom is smoking outside, I realized i'm preparing to deal with it, he told everything about his son, it seems mom is really mad and said to her husband, then husband went to pick his children and forced them to give the money back. Apparently a goblin refused to give EXACTLY 150 dollars, he got 75 on his hand. I told them it's 150, then mom is starting to beat her son, his dad gave me another money to solve the problem, it's still 147 dollars, anyway we got the fuck out here.

Wendy <3
07-31-2017, 11:24 PM
Never associate with niggers in the future

juji
08-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Never associate with niggers in the future

We didnt know the vendors were niggers, their profile picture are empty by default

Wendy <3
08-02-2017, 10:59 PM
You should've broke their necks