PDA

View Full Version : Since somehow it matters, my profile is level 9. Now, perhaps you should realize WHAT the level indicates... the level is driven

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Since somehow it matters, my profile is level 9. Now, perhaps you should realize WHAT the level indicates... the level is driven up by Steam collections, somewhat achievements (I think), and trading-cards... not "gaming elitism" or "gaming professionalism" or even "how many games you have" or "how long you play them".

PS - The biggest IRONY here is crap like this that *actually* gave me the very reason to make my Steam profile private. Since it was this sort of mentality that tried to dismiss people of lower levels... like in some cases, where I'd try to explain something about a game, and at the time, I was steam-level 7, and some trolls would reply with, "what are you, some sort of level-7 Steam-lawyer"? Or diving in to find gameplay times, or dig peoples info to throw in their face, etc... hence my decision to make it private.

PPS - You also further show a blatant lack of technical understanding to say "pretty sure you knew that" about dx11 exe... since a trojan can technically bury itself anywhere on your system and infect just about anything if coded properly (along with the fact that if it's sophisticated enough it can rapidly multiply); not to mention, something else could have supplied the trojan that managed to infect your system, and further infected the dx11 exe... not making blind defenses, as I'd be all for cracking down on viruses, but if you're being truly honest and fair, then you have to logically consider those possibilities as well as scan your entire system to be certain... that is if you're being honest in the first place. -_-
[I actually had to sandbox/isolate a virus from a secondary OS, a few months ago, in order to wipe it out after booting up to a secondary Linux partition on a completely separated/security-gapped drive, since as soon as it infected, thankfully it didn't do any damage... but in a matter of minutes it made a few dozen to a few hundred copies of itself and buried itself all over my hard drive, then each wanted to execute showing popups as well as redirecting.]

EDIT: Anyways, you seem more like you're trolling and slandering, not to mention making it obvious that you're trying to dig user profiles for data to toss at them, to then toss "hiding private profile level 0" at them when it fails... rather than being honest... so will just toss you on my little "list" over here, and bid you adieu. *tips hat* K-thx-drinkbleach-buhbai.

#FeelFreeToEpicFailElsewhereBruh #SweetVictory