PDA

View Full Version : morbidblackbloodpuke

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 06:11 AM
I woke up with my face cemented to my pillow with blood from my nose this morning

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 09:32 AM
I'm sick but thanks to my hard work all these years battling my mom's insanity all I feel is dizzy and I puked a couple times real quick I don't have the feelings that would stop a pleb from being able to go out I've been outside every day I've been sick smoking weed and exercising I've got two credit cards I'm in the stock market I'm mentally and physically superior to everyone except marco who rules and it makes me mad

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 09:33 AM
my mattress is on the floor and even while sick I just wake up and stand right up this is why I'm done with all of you you're all actual we4klings and it just makes me go ugh so hard but marco is actually amazing and rules

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 09:37 AM
it's just like you sit there day to day doing the kinds of things that amount to waking up with nose bleeds, that something is nothing, the samet hing ya'll accuse me of doing, but I'm not bleeding from being too fat am I because even when iw as too fat I was doing more physical activity than all of ya'll who else is here three belts past a black belt and rode a bike the length of westerly ri at least 3 times a week ha ha and all the celebz I wanna hang out with are fucking disgustingly hopeless like you guys too artige lange is still a drugged up loser it just proves you're all supposed to be food for lions I've realized that we're animals we're meat some of us are supposed to be food, that would be you guys, getting sick and staying fat and never spending a day away from technology and stuff huheuheuheuehuiehueheu

08-03-2017, 10:09 AM
dude just because my nose bleeds dosnt mean I'm sick, it means I get to be covered in blood without being hurt or hurting anything lol

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 10:11 AM
my nose bleed because I ran a weedtrimmer and inhaled a lot of plant matter and slugs so excuse me if my nostrils are sensitiv3 after intense nose blowing

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 10:17 AM
I wish I had a little time to do nothing but I'm sourcing stones from olds tyme stone walls and crushing them with sledge to fill potholes, weeding gardens and maintaining current and raspberry patches, andnif I'm lucky I'm gonna paddle to the next town over this weekend

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 10:21 AM
I've realized that we're animals we're meat some of us are supposed to be food, that would be you guys, getting sick and staying fat and never spending a day away from technology and stuff huheuheuheuehuiehueheu

steveyellos the barbarian, the pagan social nationalist, the destroyer of civilation and reinstated tribalism.

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 10:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHwULpipB-w

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 10:41 AM
nobody listed anything I haven't done except getting a nosebleed after doing said stuff if you weren't such we4klings you guys would be able to do this stuff without bleeding internally holy shit pathetic loser idiots

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 11:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHwULpipB-w

wow that woman should stop swearing in front of her son and drinking coke while pregeenant this is why humans are lion food

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 11:48 AM
nobody listed anything I haven't done except getting a nosebleed after doing said stuff if you weren't such we4klings you guys would be able to do this stuff without bleeding internally holy shit pathetic loser idiots

ya as if you read anything I wrote, as if you ever really read anything I ever wrote zomglol

Wendy <3
12-09-2017, 01:17 AM
:secret:

Unregistered
12-09-2017, 02:17 AM
but marco is actually amazing and rules