PDA

View Full Version : going to get the lobster roll from mcdonalds

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 10:48 AM
here's my plan for today gonna get a losber stroll and sweet tea from mconald, then nose bleed, then go to walk, nose bleed, then IK"m gonna hav ea nose bleed and get a spicy chicken and popcorn shrimp po boy from lousiaana.... FAYYYYSTTTTT and prolly nose bleed, do some prison workouts, swalkm, bleed, ugh I really wish I could go out my window I wish there was a slide from my window to my van lol I'm so sick of people you guys and these eople it's amainzg just how horrible 99% people are it really is not a conspiracy I can't stress sthis enough you' guys are the 99% beucase you're fucking dumb as fuck I'm so closer to getting outta here and being around actual rich people not you tech support fags here either none of you are rich you all make me really sad as do the people right outside my door there is no conspiracy ther's only a few rich people because hter'es only a few smart people

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 10:55 AM
lookfoongnudohMcDonalds👊🤙#mclobster
whyoumadbroNot!
blakeiwasEveryone getting it today. I was planning on it too
pho.manchuI need more verdicts! would you get it again?
lookfoongnudoh@pho.manchu yeah it's pretty good
marisanakama👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
men.reunionawesome!

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 11:58 AM
I wake up, clean up blood, I have a nose bleed, I clean up the blood, I watch my sister have a nose bleed, she cleans up blood as my nose starts to bleed, I clean up blood, I wash my hands, I touch the door knob (think about rootbeers dick), I wash my hands, my nose starts to bleed, I touch my face, I clean up blood as my nose starts to bleed, I wash my hands, I clean up blood, I wash my hands, I clean up my sisters blood, my nose starts to bleed

Desolation
08-03-2017, 12:18 PM
fatso