PDA

View Full Version : I figured out exactly what you are to me jj and other non-lizards

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 08:03 AM
not a friend, but a fan! ya'll love me because I'm talented and you wanna be my friend because I'm greatness, meanwhile I don't want a god damn thing to do with any of you because you're nothing going nowhere, but I only want actual bad people like deso out of my life anyone who's not a real life trash person like deso will be allowed to post on my fanclub website forum I'm waiting for my stocks to be enough where I can hire haylie loftin to run my website gonna be a large investment of kfc and newports

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 08:08 AM
here's the first fanclub contest whoever figures out what the fuck deso did to ruby's shit filled brain gets to be the president of the fanclub, why was me paying ruby back the money not good enough? what could deso have done to ruby how dark was the magic needed or just how naturally dumb is ruby? ruby saw the payments I was making to him, we were chatting, I was paying him back, everything was good, then I literally have no idea what happened lol I'm still curious since I do enjoy paying people back and I wonder if there's some legal action against deso for torturing ruby mentally and financially idk wish pat was still alive we actually need him now too bad he was the closest lizard to reality by a longshot lmfao