PDA

View Full Version : why'd I buy an lg device

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 11:44 AM
now I need to go buy a new thing that's not lg, any thing you buy that's lg be it a phone or a fridge or whatever else they make you're jus tognna have to buy something not by lg afterwards that's wshat happens when you buy lg why'd I get an lg knowing I"d n eed something non-lg, it's basic math no matter what the item if it's lg it equals you having to buy another of the item not made by lg, it's a guaranteed proven siceditnetifically proven fact, let's just be thankful it was a phone and as bad as lg is at least their phones can run perk tv so I've had this phone long enough where it's already paid for itself via perk tv now I have to retire it just to perk tv and even then I have to try really hard not to smash it I mean I still might just throw it out I can't even really put into words to explain properly to you people hw much I hate lg lol its' the only company who I see with messed up products of all sorts in multiple places I go like why why why why why what was I thinking seriously thank fuck for perk tv though for real anyway I really fuckikng hate lg a lot lol

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 12:31 PM
You forgot to lock this thread, Steffies Yelle AKA "Goutmaster" of Rhode Island

LG
08-18-2017, 03:39 PM
Life's Good

not if you're a stupig gay fuk stuck in an old folks home