Unregistered
08-20-2017, 07:06 PM
tell her to at least say mean things to me again that was hot as all fuck

Desolation
08-22-2017, 09:08 AM
I haven't texted her in weeks

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 09:13 AM
oh wow, nobody is talking to her now, idk anybody that did that does now, so it really must of been me this entire time!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 09:16 AM
these beams were made for building pyramids, and that's just what they'll do

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 09:28 AM
btw I don't really wanna talk to her again unless she's in therapy or turns 30 and even after both it'd be very much a trial run

I decided to fap to stoya and guess what, hairy armpits, fucking stoya of all people, at this point I am really pretty sure I'm gonna end up with a trap since they're more female than females in fact when I;'m with my trap and a homo hater shows up with his wife like this is a woman I'll say let's see her armpits and legs and it'll be lexie and BOOM HAIR EVERYWHERE then my trap is smooth as fuckkkk and we fuckkkkkkkkk so fuck hairy women espeically ones that think aliens built the pyramids upside down even though humans did it with simple sticks and stones literally as where aliens would need really cray cray technology to
get here let alone build anything espeically for soem reason upside holy shit you don't even understand how happpy I am you people are outta my life lmao

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 09:32 AM
btw be sure to laugh at marks for me for going to a therapist that made me lol harrrrrrrrrrrd, biggest meanest troll ever has to tell a mommy figure about how he gets his fellings hurt heheheheheheheeeeee literally smiling right now irl I really am the only fucking sane person going anywhere at all in this entire community AND YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD ABOUT A ALIEN CULT HAIRY CRAZY BITCH AS IF I CARE I AM THE ONLY ONE NOT IN THERAPY OUT OF EVERYONE BUT NOW I AM THINKING ABOUT GOING BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP VOMITTING WHEN I SEE HAIR THANKS LEIXE

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 10:24 AM
make fun of tim for playing 7 days to die which is literally minecraft dayz, please make sure to call him a fucking nerd loser fag idiot thank you

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 10:26 AM
HAHAHAH ROOTBEER PLAYS IT TOO, HOLY SHIT YOU ALL REALLY DO FUCKING SUCK LMFAO WOW I MEAN IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL IT'S JUST SOF UNNY HE IS FIRST AND ONLY TO REPLY, WOW, OH WOW YOU PEOPLE SUCK

It plays like Minecraft but with more emphasis on farming and killing zombies, it is also difficult to craft guns since parts are rare. Sure wish i had time to play multiplayer.

look at that shit trying to use gammer, tryhing look at the periods Sure wish i had time to play multiplayer. holy shit this make sme so mad he is such a fucking loser aww my life so harrrrrdddddd awwwwwwwww I work soooo harrrrrrrrdddd myy yliiiiiffffeee soooo harrrrdddd, m8, holy SHIT YOU ARE ALL LOSERS YOU ARE ALL EQUAL TO LISA YOU ARE NOT BETTER AND YOU'RE NOT BUSY YOU'RE JUST STUPID, WOW

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 10:30 AM
when the divison 1.8 comes out you ruby and lexie and pj join me the game's so fun because you shoot shit to pieces the actual combat is gay because it's barely less disney than overwatch I just ignore it and blind fire with my 200+ round lmg and likterlaly tear the level apart it's funny EA got rid of damage every game uses the battlefield engine but none of them have damage even battlefield lollolololll it's so nice hating all of this shit for real so much money saved coulda paid ruby back fully too bad he's fucking nuts too anyway the divison's great ubisoft is great see ya at 1.8

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 10:40 AM
actually I should clarify this I would talk to lexie now even if she's not in therapy because I am not afraid to hit people with reality any more I need to live in real life I can't deal with any fantasy bullshit you all live in I have to do real life or I"m gonna go insane like all of you except I woudln't be able to handle it, so tell her to really make sure and know if she's still fully insane and won't be able to enjoy me as I've always been then stay away I'm not gonna change like she wanted me to last time especially since it woulda made me worse it's not liek she was gonna improve anything and she didn't improve from it either she ended up hairy and thinking the pyramids were built upside down wow here I am I signed up for one credit card years ago got it maxed it paid it off threw it out a few months ago I decided let me sign up for two more both approved that's it that easy I've been smarter than everybody my entire life I'm 30 with no debt I could get 10 fucking credt cards right now except I'm not stuipd you've all got 10 maxed cards oh my FUCK I JUST WANNA THANK YOU ALL FOR SHOWING ME EXACTLY WHAT NOT TO BE I AM TRULY HONESTLY THE LUCKIEST FUCKING PERSON OF ALL TIME JUST WOW

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 10:45 AM
although if she is still full on cult and just wants to get out to more people I'd also be fine with just playing the division with ruby you and her and we just make fun of her as she reads from the book of scientology but it's like howard stern where she gets made fun of but she gets an audience so it ends up worth it for her so I'm sure she'd at least do that I mean for me now that the shock has worn off that I witnessed a person become a comletley different person my brain's processed it and it's whatever ya know might as well get some h3h's from it if she's still hairy I hope she's insane and we do this if she's not hairy I hope she's better in the brain and not still a retarded like elz

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 03:49 PM
monsters in her parasol

Wendy <3
08-23-2017, 04:42 PM
Shut up.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 10:02 PM
u mad

Wendy <3
08-23-2017, 11:34 PM
Are you asking or making an observation

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 02:57 AM
u mad

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 03:29 AM
WAIT ON THE DIVISON IT MIGHT NOT GET ANY MORE CONTENT AND IF IT DOESN'T THEN FUCK IT BUT THE ENGINE IS COOL SINCE EA DOESN'T HAVE DAMAGE IN THE BATTLEFIELD ENGINE AND USES IT FOR EVERYTHING NOW THIS IS NICE UBISOFT IS TAKING OVER LEVEL DAMAGE THE DIVISON MIGHT JUST BE A TASTE IT'S FANTASTIC BUT THERE'S NOT MUCH CONTENT IF THEY DON'T ADD MORE IT'S NO BIG DEAL ALSO THSI IS A DIFFERENT ENGINE THAN THE SIEGE WHICH USED THE ASSASSIN CREED ENGINE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIVISON IT'S LIKE BLACK FROM PS2 THE LEVELS GET RIPPED APART IT'S FUCKIN AWESOME BUT OH UBISIFT IS REALY DUMB STILL DON'T FORGET SO THE DIVISON IS DIVIDED INTO DIFFERENT DEAD GAME MODES ANYWAY WE WON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING GOOD UNTIL I HAVE MY OWN COMPANY BUT FOR NOW THANK UBISOFT FOR TRYING SINCE EA TURNED THEIR SHIT INTO LIKE PLASTIC TOY SOLIDER LAND LOL

Desolation
08-24-2017, 11:03 AM
Register please

Desolation
08-24-2017, 11:03 AM
Are you gonna play Destiny?

Stevey's Fail club
08-24-2017, 11:05 AM
im gonna play plow your skinny white boi ass

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 06:31 PM
I'm not gonna register to a forum run by a literal insane person with unlimited funds who hates me for no god damn reason and no I'm not gonna play destiny I watched some footage and I'd rather play call of duty

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 06:31 PM
unless lexie registers too

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 06:51 PM
I'm not gonna register to a forum run by a literal insane person with unlimited funds who hates me for good reason and no I'm not gonna play destiny I watched some footage and I'd rather spend time sucking my own cock

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 10:00 PM
tell lexie to come live in my van with me and help me get laid by non-hairy chicks

Wendy <3
08-24-2017, 10:28 PM
I'm not gonna register to a forum run by a literal insane person with unlimited funds who hates me for no god damn reason and no I'm not gonna play destiny I watched some footage and I'd rather play call of duty

That's hard to believe since you're such an honest and dependable person and you never talk shit behind anyone's back or anything

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 12:05 AM
I didn't give him one cent back it was all my evil plan *pulls off mask and ends up being max Goldberg all these years(since 2005)*

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 12:06 AM
it's really nice not being a drama queen like you people such anger why do you even stay alive if you're just so mad all the time

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 12:07 AM
I'm actually insulted though for once how dare you say I talk shit behind backs this forum is public you dolt whose back is turned to this public forum just tell them to turn around and look at their monitor

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 12:08 AM
who's

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 12:09 AM
MAYBE YOU PROJECTED AND YOU ACTUALLY TALK ABOIT PEOPLE BEJIND THIER BACKS LOL

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 12:10 AM
maybe you are jealous that everyone who goes by lexie wants my cock

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 12:14 AM
they're all lurking this thread too just talk to me already you dumb alien bitch

Wendy <3
08-25-2017, 10:36 PM
u mad

Desolation
08-26-2017, 01:38 AM
im meeting up with her in October, wanna come?

Desolation
08-26-2017, 01:39 AM
Boston for halloween weekend. this is an invite. i dont have any rooms for you to stay we're staying in a hotel in Sommerville

Desolation
08-26-2017, 01:40 AM
i can gett you the address but i,;m driving in a hurricane rn

Steven from Warwick
08-26-2017, 07:06 AM
i would love to meet you in Sommerville

we can drink some wine and fall in love

if i could only escape this old folks home

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 07:56 AM
I don't want to meet any of you lol it's really not a joke I was born to do work ya'll were born for drama and cults we're just different things that shouldn't mix

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 07:59 AM
in case you forgot I left the girl I was in love with irl in boston because her adn her boyfriend were arguing and I've never talked to her again that was a girl I was legit in love with from age 11 I really wish you could understand how over lexie I am this was an irl non-hairy almost-sane girl I threw to the gutter for annoying me why the fuck would I wanna actaully talk to a crazy alien bitch again jesus christ seriously lmao

Scary Stevey
08-26-2017, 10:33 AM
lol i'm lotterly in sane no joke loflmao

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 10:36 AM
but u want to meet me and Deso in person

we're famous furries

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 05:12 AM
howard stern made beth wait while he played chess and she's going on about how she had this lingerie on and it's botyhering me greatly because what this means is she's less appealing than chess she has nothing going on in her brain and like myself howard probably wants smarts just as much as looks but fucked up and got her and I wish women would just realize it's their fault your dumb clothes are worthless you need a brain too how about you learn how to play chess and win a game of chess then maybe we'll think you're I don't even wanna say equal cause no but somewhere higher than just meat but some girls wanna be that you gotta be with a guy that wants that figure it out already you idiots wow

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 05:14 AM
I'm definitely waiting for a trap there's not one female I'd be 100% happy with I think that's the problem they could all very well be dumb all the girls I like it's physical after that they're anything from stupid to completely insane just yuck

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 05:46 AM
i think i'm really falling in love with Deso Trap

i just wanna suk some Dik real bad and eat the load

it's not like i'm gay or anything

reno
08-27-2017, 06:40 AM
this thread is a perfect example of getting a huge return on a little investment

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 11:33 AM
I've been trolled and I didn't even know it

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 12:01 PM
Boston for halloween weekend. this is an invite. i want to get in your ass and plow your shit. we're staying in a hotel in Sommerville. Please say you'll cum be with me.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 04:41 AM
I'm thankful that even though I get very upset by the mean things people say to me here, at least I'm not marco who has become a living rage post

I am close to that though because I'm jelaous of desk and also reno's fantastic lifes

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 04:43 AM
where I am in life is nothing compared.to posting about me all day every day literally or needing drugs to get through life look at all this rage I have I am very upset wow

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 04:44 AM
deso really g o t m y g o a t

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 04:44 AM
shaved her wore her coat, like a pyramid blueprint she wrote

Desolation
08-29-2017, 07:41 PM
*blows on nails*

saCaZ3KvYgY

Steven of Warwick
08-29-2017, 08:23 PM
you see i can act like a child of twelve because i don't have to get up and do anything