08-31-2017, 06:23 PM
He probably killed himself over losing the cat avatar guy

root ghost
08-31-2017, 07:06 PM
He probably killed himself over losing the cat avatar guy

No me

maks
08-31-2017, 07:44 PM
m0nde ran around telling everyone that Garfeels cancer was just a troll, he said it was a troll that only he understood and that I didn't, he said it was to troll me. m0nde was not joking, he is literally that much of an obsessed loser that he actually deluded himself of that. Teknorat is literally dumb enough to believe things that a complete idiotic loser like m0nde says and told me when I pointed out to him that m0nde was a complete lying pathetic loser that "we'll see won't we?" To which I replied (knowing that I was not the moronic loser here) "Yes we will."

It's a shame some sheeple are actually that dumb that they never cottoned on what a pathetic lying ass sniffing loser m0nde is, that he basically has the same personality disorder as cody.

Nice to see the forum crawling up its own ass just like tim's tanty did. I told you so but you had to be slightly more intelligent than a potato to understand what a loser is I guess. There is steveyos, marco, jazz, bgd and m0nde left posting here that is a MORE than a subtle hint as if I didn't already actually spell it out before you were left with this. BTW cag is not comming back to your tanty corner to post with you either and in case you didn't notice all she did was post that she wanted me to post there. There is a reason why nobody would ever want to be with those couple of desperate and shit losers.

If there is anyone who doesn't get it yet then sorry but you are actually dumber than m0nde which from where I sit is a very scathing remark. NOT a good person. I'd also like to pont out I never did anything to anyone.

Bye forever again because WOW does this forum suck now.

Was not really worth unbanning myself just to say that I'm glad your dick is ok Garfeels because this forum is just has the same shit stains in it that everyone good already left because of. No-one good likes to post somewhere where you have losers like that desperately sniffing up your ass in every thread.

Can someone ban me for good so that I can't unban myself and have to wade through retard shit just to tell someone I'm glad their dick is ok? Thanks.