PDA

View Full Version : human legal found outside of my house in mexico

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 06:42 AM
http://topic.con/jackvenookerpatmannix

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 07:00 AM
But you’re mostly still in tact, and people like me are going to sit around and think about — I mean, because that’s what I do. Why is this funny? Like why am I about to urinate on myself? And I think that if you can get most of the mess, if you can make a mess and yet convey some degree of what you feel is inappropriate and there is some justice in that, I think there is certain collateral damage that a joke is going to commit to get you there. And I think that is where Dave Chappelle thinks comedy ought to be, and I think that’s where he thinks comedy audiences no longer are willing to be. And I think his perception is we don’t understand how comedy works, and I would say that those audiences would say, well, there shouldn’t be collateral damage in a joke. I don’t see why the disabled and trans people should have to suffer, or like be made fun of for you to make some other joke about injustices committed against black people. There are people who just want a clean kind of comedy that doesn’t offend anybody. And I don’t know if, I mean, that comedy exists, and it can be funny, but I also think that the reason Dave Chappelle is a star is that he became one before the era that we currently live in. I don’t think — we’re at this place of quality agnosticism, right. Like it doesn’t, it might not matter whether Dave Chappelle is good or not. It only matters whether or not people’s feelings get hurt. And I think that he wants, he doesn’t want to practice that kind of comedy, but he’s also just as much interested in safe spaces as the people who go to his shows.