PDA

View Full Version : 20 seconds

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 03:57 PM
it took 20 seconds my stylo 3 would not turn its screen on or lower its volume, for 20 seconds, literally, a song started so I know it was in fact 20 seconds, thank you lg for making such an amazing product just like all your other products, literally the greatest

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 03:58 PM
3-5 days until the moto e4 gets here I"m literally not gonna make it I throw this phone several times a day I shoulda gave my mechanic my fjs number fucking god damn

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 03:59 PM
I wanna keep this piece of shit because at least the screen is big but of coruse true skate runs max graphics but it plays wonky it's almost good but either lg or the devs gotta fix something the game's very broken at hte moment so idk

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 04:00 PM
the e4 is so small so I gotta try so hard I gotta really try not to smash this one and I'm gonna regalrdess WHY DID I BUY SOMETHING FROM LG I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GONNA BREAK I FUCKING KNEW BECAUSE ONLY LG STUFF FUCKS UP ON ME AND EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW HOW IS THIS FUCKING COMPANY STILL AROUND HOW SERIOUSLY I DON'T GET IT

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 04:03 PM
that $10 used hard drive from newegg works fine everything I buy works and works forever except lg stuff and I"m literally not joking I really do not get how this company is still in business companies like zde might be even shittier but you know they're shit people act like lg isn't shit but theyh're even worse than known to be shit companies like zde and kycero or whatever the fuck it is holy shit I hate lg so much lol 2nd place goes to gemini for these horrible headphones it's a double whammy of absoloute horrible design and complete lack of brains these people lg and gemini neither of them can have normal brains they have defected shit filled brains I'm positive of it there is fecal matter in their brains

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 04:07 PM
btw android is terrible no matter hwat device google is doing exactly as I thought each new version keeps getting worse I love it I have no competition even microsoft killed itself with windows 10 it's a great time to start my own company between everyone else being so fucking bad at the moment and me realizing how shit all of you are I now know I have to find people who WANT to do work and be somethign and make something in life ya know it's gonna happen pretty soon if this van ever cuts the shit out horrible wiring too btw I looked and there's literally hundreds if not 1000+ wires near my feet not even joking and the fuse box and shit so idk just ugh fucking ughhhhh at least I can do better again no competition the amount of dumb people really is 99.99% it's very cool I might be the smartest person alive it seems pretty easy at this point