PDA

View Full Version : are there any "unlimited" aka 1mb then slowdown plans for blackberry or windows 10

Unregistered
09-17-2017, 02:33 PM
I can't just not buy any more lg products I have to stop ujsing google products altogehter I really really really really really really have to stop I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly have to get away from google and its race and gender equality literal serious choosing color of skin over talent bullshit I can't fucking take it PELASE tell me I can get a blakcberry or windwos 10 phone on a cheap no contracrt plan fucking pleeeeeease somenbody

Unregistered
09-17-2017, 02:36 PM
if I didn't have these perk apps and alreayd made back the money I spent on these two shit phones I would be probnably on a killing spree I don't think I can stand a chance everyone is way too stupid and enjoys this garbage I do believe at this point I"m the only personw ho wants to have a good life everyone else enjoys misery I really wish I could go elsewhere and wait for you alll to catch up to me and not be so fucking stupid I really can't take this shit technology tha tonly exists becuase of how dumb you all are ugh man for real

Unregistered
09-17-2017, 02:37 PM
do you use dischord?

Wendy <3
09-17-2017, 04:08 PM
I'm getting an iPhone 10 for halloween