PDA

View Full Version : I love how everyone who trolls me lives' fall apart

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 03:19 AM
marks can't get through his life without heavy drugs and therapy dp has to resort to buying cags and both of them are still so firmly gripped onto their "I'm better than thou" welcome mats now it's fucking funnier than ever when people on this forum mkae fun of me I am so thankful you guys decided to share some of your reality with us I know what it is to be a cool person now I have to roleplay as icp in front of the gas station, I have to do heavy drugs instead of just being happy naturally, I have to see a therapist rather than do my life how I want in order to be happy, and I have to give a girl half my age a lot of money to pretend hse likes me although isn't this sort of the same thing as jon and cag excpe t maybe closer in age idk but does jon need drugs and therapy and clown makeup and aride to the gas station and his mom to take a pic of him? idk I'm fucking trolled though and will never amoutn to JACK FUCKING SHIT IF THIS IS WHAT AMOUNTING TO SOMETHING MEANS LOL

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 03:22 AM
I think all the other people who were mean2me actually quit the forums and got lives or maybe they died idk but clearly marks and dp are the kings of life

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 04:27 AM
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marks
09-23-2017, 05:25 AM
you have no GED and it shows

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 05:36 AM
drum-chan, you have trolled me.