PDA

View Full Version : dp is at least 15 years older than me he had to literally get rich to get a young girl and I had lexie before the cult shit he's

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 04:00 PM
I LOVE HOW CAG KNOWS THIS SITUATION SO WELL SINCE IT'S HER LIFE DP I LOVE YOUR LIFE FALLING APART AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF YOUR CYBER BULLYING BULL SHIT I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY I AM GONNA GO DRIVE FOUR MINUTES TO THE OCEAN AND WISH I WAS NEAR A KICK ASS LAKE SO GAY I ONLY GOT HTE OCEAN GONNA KAYAKA UNDER THE NEWPORT BRIDGE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AS COOL AS A LAKE DUDE YOUR LIFE RULES I WANNA PLAY PAC MAN IN ITS ORIGINAL ARCADE CABIENT ENVIROENMENT SO FUCKNG COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Unregistered
so much better than me I have no money and get the same girls as him that he had to wait and save money to get dp, bro, I look forward to your reply

Unregistered
you're dating a boring hairdresser xenu folows my girl on insta

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 04:01 PM
your girl has to pretend to like your kids for your money, my girl isn't even allowed near my nieces

you are jon, you are elderly jon, unless jon's your age then you're equals and cag should stfu but if not then you're just an older jon lol