PDA

View Full Version : i am litterley insane i make bee leave girls i talk to online are my real life girlfriends

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 07:19 PM
i need to be put in a psychiatric institution for the remainder of my life which hopefully isn't very long because i am a burden to society but im too oblivious to realize it and have to be reminded of it daily man i love being me lol your lives are terrible and mine is great in make believe world

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 08:45 PM
lol im laughing at dp and marks and cag and markso and everyone else here they all suck and arent on my level i love being me and living in an elderly village where i do what i want and when i want as long as my counselor lets me man im great

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 08:48 PM
theres really something extremely bad wrong with me mentally im too scared to kill myself and i dont want to be alone i love cag i want to play video games with her forever and love her words and pretend shes my woman man i really hate her and all girls especially the ones who stop talking to me for being a freak i live being me and my ati video card

Dirty Harry
09-24-2017, 10:17 PM
https://s5.postimg.org/b3q3p6zlz/you.jpg

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 10:47 PM
markso

poor drum-chan feeling left out

Wendy <3
09-24-2017, 11:19 PM
Fuck off kent