PDA

View Full Version : going in circles with google tech support I can see why you guys don't want anything better

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 07:39 AM
my inital line of text expaliend my issue 30 minutes later I'm re-typing my initla text the fucking youtube app detcints mysdcardrandoly

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 07:40 AM
asnd since I typed it on android it wasn't ass crewed up as it was there somehow windows 10 is worse lol

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 07:42 AM
JUST ASKED ME TO CHECK FOR UPDATES JESUS CHRIST I LOVE THIS SHIT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE STUFF FOR YOU GUYS YOU CAN SUFFER WITH THIS GARBAGE I WANT TO ONLY MAKE LIKE FIVE PHONES AND JUST GIVE THEM TO THE ONLY OTHER SMART PEOPLE AND WE CAN ENJOY THE SHIT I UGH WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS GET FOR THJE REST OF YOUR LIVES ENJOY IT IDK HOW YOUA RE BUT YOU ARE AND YO UJDON'T WANT BETTE RI NEED BETTER I WILL MAKE BETTER FOR MYSELF AND THE FEW PEOPLE WHO ALSO WENAT BETTER THIS HAS TO STOP

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 07:45 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm just ended the chat literally I've been left with no choice but to torrent I literally cannot get arrested I tried I paid money adn coudl not get stuff the only way it works is for free why is the illegal way the only way that works I'd gladly pay if something would work lol

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 07:53 AM
wahnna know something else funny netflix doesn't let you download teh stuff I like so I can't use that eitehr since I wanna watch stuff while I'm out inbetween my sit ups and downs lol, wtf I wanna give these people giving me netertainment some money but I ltierallyh CAN'T

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 07:54 AM
do any of you know if there's a way to directly pay actors and musucisans for their work since google and netflix don't wanna give them any money

Wendy <3
09-26-2017, 10:47 AM
Not gonna read your mumbo jumbo. In one sentence, what are you needing support with

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 07:03 PM
your mom