PDA

View Full Version : just finished JO to pics of Edna i took from the window earlier today

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 12:44 AM
i want her so bad i punched My dik so it would stop hurting from wanting her sex

burt
09-30-2017, 12:47 AM
i thought we had a date. I need muh dik sukdt

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 06:59 AM
marco in all seriousness your posts are far less cringeworthy than the shit marks did on facebook, I don't want the people I talk about seeing these posts becasue I feel really bad so I just thought of something I could use your threads to talk about them since nobody reads your threads except jj and lonnie and they're the only two I want seeing this shit

I just can't fucking stand how nf, how family guy, how futurama, marks trolling is, it's so generic, I literally am mad that he thinks so highly of himself when it's fucking elementary school level trolling he finds peole who can be trolled really easy and then trolls them really easy becuase it's really easy when he tries to troll someone like me he ends up in therapy but like lisa he has a self image way undeserving I can't fucking read this forum any more I can't dael with how stupid everyone here is fuck that shit sucks so bad I'm willin gto talk to you marco let's chat at least you're incapable of making shit like that ya know you can't even type proper grammer holy fuck I hate that guy but I feel so bad knowing he's in therapy because of me I don't wanna make it worse I need to talk to people on skype instead of here jj and lonnie add me on skype

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 07:01 AM
he really should talk to my sister because he's just as big a nerd she woulda loved that shit one tab open to that hilarious shit another open flirting with him for being so funny another open for family guy and bob's burgers jesus christ marks fucking wow just wow