PDA

View Full Version : cag do you wanna be skype friends or not serious question

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 07:05 AM
you can make up an excuse if you feel bad and dont' wanna just type no I might be at this apartment for the winter I'm not sure yet I wanna leave but knowing how many people are shitty now I thought it was so much less I would rather be doing work at places I stay at like farms or whatever than doing this but people are very shit filled brains I don't know what I can deal with at the monent so if I saty here I wanna chat with people online and oh wow you know what I just thought of something I don't actually Id on't want to chat with people I'm not even joking becuaseI was gonna say I only feel like talking to you and lonnie and as soon as I thought of lonnie I realized no to everybody I don't wanna chat with you either I just wanna lick your ass I think you realize that and I think I realize it now too but at least I wish you had a personality ya know

Cag.
09-30-2017, 07:06 AM
I never use Skype anymore. Discord is where it's at

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 07:50 AM
not you marco please I don't need thsi right now

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 08:15 AM
you might be the real cag though becuase that is a hard coded stripper reply it's so obvious you don't want to talk to me but you can't say no because then you don't get my money, you're hoping I don't ask for the discord info because you don't want to give it to me but if you say no I'll go to another stripper, lmfao I hope you're the real cag that's fucking great

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 08:16 AM
if the new assassin's creed has multiplayer and we can be females then I wanna talk to the real cag though I need people for that but I thin kti's single player and I know it uses the same eungine as unity and syndicate which is also hilarious

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 08:17 AM
steven get dicchord or dont jerk

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 08:24 AM
lexie stop posting at this forum stick to chatting with deso on skype

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 08:27 AM
cag ask jon what the channel is how to spell it it's tal floy der mouse as one word, talfloudermouse I can't figure it out and youtube can't figure out what I'm typing because it's the weidrest name ever it's nto even a good enough cnannel to have such a hard name it' a gun channel so jon shoudl know thanks

EDIT NEVERMIND GOT IT

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 08:29 AM
youtube when you type talf even if you remove suggestions so I didn't fucking type this it suggest talflatermouse, TAOFLEDERMAUS
933,081 subscribers
SUBSCRIBE 933K
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBED UNSUBSCRIBE
is

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 08:30 AM
TAOFLEDERMAUS

is the correct name, thanks google, they care about us cag, I am stupid I shoudln't run a company I would fucking kill my employeesif this happened, so I'm shit, google rules this is what it's all about who needs good quality anything when we got google fuck fjs

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 09:04 AM
STEVEN YELLE HOYYYYYYY

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 09:07 AM
Cag i wanna clean your hairy Paki crack