PDA

View Full Version : Cag i JO to the thought of rimming your dirty hairy little stink pit

virgin Stevey
10-01-2017, 08:24 PM
i shot a load on the ceiling

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 02:18 AM
please remove the controller support tag from this game there's not even partial controller support all they did was make a steam controller config that uses keyboard and mouse emulation that's exactly what you have to do with third party programs when games don't support controllers, when I switch it to a controller template there's no reaction from the game it doesn't respond to controller input how is there controller support ya know

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 02:19 AM
listen, some of us don't have super fast connections it just woulda made my life easier to know this game doesn't support controllers before buying and going through the long download process. you made a steam configuration that uses keyboard and mouse input, which does not work good at all I had double inputs in the menus and my camera moved way too fast, so I tried to use a template with controller input and there's no response from the game from actual controller inputs, because there's not actual controller support. I already got refunded from steam no worries there but I can't get my time back so I'm just begging you if you care about us gamers at all be truthful with us, because now when I see the next saints row I might think twice about buying even with steam's guaranteed refunds because it might be more wasted time which is more important than money anyway.