PDA

View Full Version : I. CAN'T. FIND. ANY. GOOD. GAMES.

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 02:25 AM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/694170/Space_Explorers/

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 02:25 AM
I WISH I WAS RETARDED LIKE YOU PEOPLE SO I COULD ENJOY BLIZZARD CASUAL CHILDREN GAMES BECUASE THAT'S ALL THERE IS BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL THER EARE THE 99% IS EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH EXCEPT ME

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 02:26 AM
Quint the PSY Duck Feb 19, 2015 @ 2:36am
Originally posted by I HATE BUTTER:
@calcium
I just want a game that isn't crap. Every single FPS is cookie cutter, RTS is extinct, and Mobas don't itnerest me.
Well, since you didn't mention kinds of games you actually want, I'll just post my personally-verified recommendations list. No idea whether any of this is your taste or not.
games on Steam that I have played and recommend
* the Ys games, especially Ys Origin, and also Ys: the Oath in Felghana
* action JRPGs localized by Carpe Fulgur, including Recettear: an Item Shop's Tale and Fortune Summoners
* the action platformer and metroidvania Guacamelee
* the metroidvanias La-Mulana, Aquaria, and Anodyne
* the shmups Ether Vapor Remaster and RefleX
* the virtual board game 100% Orange Juice
* the adventure platformers DuckTales Remastered, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Stealth ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Deluxe, Saira, and eversion
* the comedy platformers Eryi's Action and DLC Quest
* the co-op exploration/customization platformer Terraria
* the roguelikes One Way Heroics, Dungeons of Dredmor, and FTL: Faster Than Light
* the visual novels/story adventures Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos, Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent, and fault: milestone one
* the traditional JRPG The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, the First Chapter
* the teamwork FPS Team Fortress 2

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 02:27 AM
I look at games like those and think they have to be viruses because how can they be games, but yeah, just like hearthstone, acutal autism, real, legit, autism, IK hate you all a lot I really do

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 02:28 AM
overwatch I hate you all, I hate hate hate hate hate how stupid everybody is why did I have to be born in a time when everyone is so retarded

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 05:59 PM
play hl2 with alyx vance nude mod, that way when you get bored you can just start JO

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 08:03 PM
U JO

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 08:06 PM
JO my :erac:

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 10:02 PM
U JO