PDA

View Full Version : Dictation time

Battery Bits
10-02-2017, 04:30 AM
So most snuggled up in bed dictating my posts and seeing what happens I wonder if I hold it up to the fan what will happen I might try that angle OK here we go nothing happened it didn't record the fan is anything I don't think I'll even purses I just like playing around with the dictation thing I never used it until the other day oh I'm so bored call me a meow hello me hello me hello me a meow meow meow are you coming up Mia hey Mia just came mean well that might do that can be my dictation post I say meow every time Me says he meow meow not me Mia it thinks that when I say Mia that it's meow or me hi are you owned and it thought I said hi I didn't say hi I said you don't I didn't say you don't I said you won't meow oh it has no idea because me and he is me talking and she wants to know what's going on and then I say meow to her and then she says meow to me and then I say me out to her and that's why there's lots of me owls

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
10-02-2017, 04:32 AM
muslims are attacking freedom in AMERICA rn Lisa, I don't have no time to read your catlady poems ok I'm reading fox news and breitbart dot com

Battery Bits
10-02-2017, 04:33 AM
It's not a problem it's just dictation while I'm in bed because my cat came in so I said talking to my cat in the middle of it that's all it is I'm sorry about the terrorists

Battery Bits
10-02-2017, 04:35 AM
I should use punctuation really, I have to say the punctuation beat like I have to say, and it won't actually write the word, but it will put a comma oh my God it just right,, .
Wow I'm really getting the hang of this now I just made a new line and everything

Battery Bits
10-02-2017, 04:36 AM
I'm going to try sleeping goodbye

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
10-02-2017, 04:37 AM
night LISA

Poopalew
10-02-2017, 09:09 AM
night LISA

A chronic health problem can make you feel as though youre locked in a prison with your freedom restricted.

maks
10-02-2017, 04:54 PM
A chronic health problem can make you feel as though youre locked in a prison with your freedom restricted.

Wendy <3
10-02-2017, 05:10 PM
It looks like someone had some meth again

rubycalaber
10-02-2017, 05:11 PM
read that as dilation time and thought the big reveal was coming that lisa is trans for a split second