PDA

View Full Version : if you pm me your address I'll drop ship you a copy of anthrax's 1986 album among the living

maks
10-05-2017, 08:54 PM
on cassette

Wendy <3
10-05-2017, 10:19 PM
How about ditry harrys address

clay
10-05-2017, 10:20 PM
I have it on cd, mak5s, but id really like the metal allaoy cassetttet tapesd

iphone10
10-05-2017, 11:00 PM
and I'll follow with music from an actual good band

iphone10
10-05-2017, 11:01 PM
mark's antrhax care package will come with a reddit bumpter sticker, antrhax slayer, all the fuckin cool kids jay and silent bob, love that shit, it's great shit for great original people who don't need drugs to get through their day and think they're hardcore while real music people laugh at them as we listen to fudge tunnel and other bands made for adults and not young teenagers who never grew up mentally

Desolation
10-05-2017, 11:31 PM
what

iphone10
10-05-2017, 11:48 PM
it was before cd it was a little plastic box with a rolled up ribbon that had little bumps like razor stubble not not unshaven goat legs and it would go over a thing and tha twould make it play music out the speaker.

clay
10-05-2017, 11:52 PM
does it come with a dan spitz watch

clay
10-05-2017, 11:56 PM
in the mid 90s, dan spitz said that his hands would start burning and smoking when he picked up a guitar. he said that this was a sign from god that he needed to go to switzerland and become a high end watch maker. no drugs involved, all god involvement

iphone10
10-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Christian music group Red Lamb alongside Dave Mustaine of Megadeth

THE COOLNESS JUST DOESN'T STOP, MARKS IS FUCKING COOL

iphone10
10-06-2017, 12:09 AM
WARNING WARNING WE GOT A COOL DUDE IN THE VICINITY ALL STAFF REPORT TO DESIGNATED AREAS

iphone10
10-06-2017, 12:09 AM
WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO GOD AND DAVE MUSTAINE COMING THROUGH WEE WOO WEE WOO

iphone10
10-06-2017, 12:12 AM
I'm so glad I didn't know who dan spitz was btw I was afraid to bing the name but no I continue to not be a conformist like marks I am truly clueless to common and current shit for fitting in it's fucking awesome I love my self a lot

iphone10
10-06-2017, 12:15 AM
marks doesn't belong with lisa more than anybody here just wanna throw that out I am the one who shoudl be with lisa because I'm exactly like her ex boyfriends, I do heavy drugs and listen to shitty drug user music ahhhhhhhhhhh heh yes, yes.

iphone10
10-06-2017, 12:16 AM
:]

timmy
10-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Stebey appeads to have a lot of pent up sexual frustration towards maeks

iphone10
10-06-2017, 01:05 AM
tim just a heads up, there's this thing nowadays where fags who are mad at people for making fun of them say the peopel who are mkaing fun of them are the ones who are mad, it just makes us laugh at you guys more becuase we're not mad and you're mad, if you guys werne' tmad and we were the ones who were mad, we woudl be the ones on drugs and in therapy, tim, please, that post makes you seem as if you are one of the nerds who gets bullied, who are now turning the tables ont eh bullies because you can say "u mad" on the intenret and not to their face which woudl result in you getting a wedige and swirlie do you understand what I"m saying isn't that crazy really think about it if we were face to face would you fuck with me the only time someone else ever has was when it was two people and one was twice my size in less than 15 seconds they were walking away tim, seriously, why would I be mad tim I'm me I'm not you or marks how can I be mad when I'm not you and I know you exist if I didn't know about anyone else I might get mad or sad or but as long as I know you exist I am happy every millisecond of my life becuase I'm not you can you process any of this

iphone10
10-06-2017, 01:06 AM
I do belive I"m being trolled by people who listen to antrhax and play world of warcraft, literally

iphone10
10-06-2017, 01:07 AM
shit got me mad as fuck it annoys me that two losers can have such deliousins of granduer and then project it onto me as I listen to actual good music and play actual good videdo games becasue I'm not trying to fit in I want to fit in just as well as pastro travis at a doorway convention ok?

iphone10
10-06-2017, 01:07 AM
I wanna have sex with a guy who listensd to shitty music and needs drugs and therpay to get through life OR I COULD JUST FUCK CAG IT' STHE SAME THING EXCEPT WITH FEMALE AND I'M NOT GAY SO WHY CHOOSE MARKS OVER CAG AGAIN REALLY TIM

iphone10
10-06-2017, 01:11 AM
sorry guys don't be mad I woke up feeling like I was gonna puke becasue I live in a giant apartment buildng with all old people it's very dirty adn gross the air quality so I stay out all day but sleep here and it's still too much I can't wait to get back to living in my van this shit being around these shit dirty people is horrible so I was just trying to stay distracted until the weed did its job now I can go get cigaerttes without puking I am gonna get fresh air then go back to sleep and hopefully soon I'll be outta here and I feel really bad making fun of you guys and let's hope ac origins is good so I can do that instead but sadly you guys like really bad stuff so that's all there is noaways so I doubrt it'll be aogood game youg usy do thi s tho yourself tho

maks
10-06-2017, 07:01 AM
does it come with a dan spitz watch

no but I can probably wrangle up a copy of cat fancy signed by john bush if that helps

maks
10-06-2017, 07:02 AM
to those who sent their address: I'll set up the shipment and send you a tracking number this afternoon

Poopalew
10-06-2017, 07:41 AM
to those who sent their address: I'll set up the shipment and send you a tracking number this afternoon

Even if somebody sins against us or persecutes us we endure.