PDA

View Full Version : Poll: will deso ever tell us what he told ruby to get ruby to randomly hate me? and why he did it?

iphone10
10-06-2017, 09:23 AM
it has to be jealousy right? and making ruby lose out on getting his money back is a way to punsish ruby

that's the best explanation I can think of for doing it but what was done because wha'ts relaly important is how stupid is ruby really on a scientfici level, because ya gotta remmeber I was already sending him money back and this is without any negative anythings there was no waiting for him he didn't care when he got it I coulda waited years I didn't even wait months in less than two months I sent him the first payment, see the thing is deso and most of you if not all of you you all really are bad people off the forum in the real world you're trash people and that's why I don't want ot be around you guys I wish you could understand why I have this sudden dismissal of you all it's because I'm a good person and you're not and the fact you people can't understand how shitty you are is absoloutely horrifying to me knowiong for example marks his taste in music his roleplaying of insane clerks his heavy drugs and therapy that is someone wiht actual mental problems who says I have menthal problems this is what's known as projecting it's exacrtly what lisa does you are all worse than lisa because at least lisa knows she has problems so the moral of this story is I'd rather fuck lisa than deal with any of you in any way at all thank you

Poopalew
10-06-2017, 09:35 AM
it has to be jealousy right? and making ruby lose out on getting his money back is a way to punsish ruby

that's the best explanation I can think of for doing it but what was done because wha'ts relaly important is how stupid is ruby really on a scientfici level, because ya gotta remmeber I was already sending him money back and this is without any negative anythings there was no waiting for him he didn't care when he got it I coulda waited years I didn't even wait months in less than two months I sent him the first payment, see the thing is deso and most of you if not all of you you all really are bad people off the forum in the real world you're trash people and that's why I don't want ot be around you guys I wish you could understand why I have this sudden dismissal of you all it's because I'm a good person and you're not and the fact you people can't understand how shitty you are is absoloutely horrifying to me knowiong for example marks his taste in music his roleplaying of insane clerks his heavy drugs and therapy that is someone wiht actual mental problems who says I have menthal problems this is what's known as projecting it's exacrtly what lisa does you are all worse than lisa because at least lisa knows she has problems so the moral of this story is I'd rather fuck lisa than deal with any of you in any way at all thank you

These stones of ruby topaz emerald and other gems were arranged in four rows.

CAG <3
10-06-2017, 10:41 AM
I'd have to agree we're all pretty terrible people

iphone10
10-06-2017, 10:49 AM
you're not terrible you'r ejust dumb

CAG <3
10-06-2017, 11:04 AM
I was mean to cameron for no reason

CAG <3
10-06-2017, 11:05 AM
and there are quite a few people i did cruel things to irl

iphone10
10-06-2017, 11:21 AM
you're a saint for someone who life made a stripper and girls have to get mean to get creeps away it's not your fault you don't want them and it's not their fault they want you it all comes down to either god is real and he's the terrible person that made terrible people or we evolved from monkeys (niggers) and fish (whites) and aren't really as advanced as we think

Autistic Spectrum
10-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Rubys a stupid faggot for giving you any money just like cag was for buying u that pizza, neithet of them desvere there money back, and of course your a huge faggot for scamming austic people out of 1000's of dollors on the Internet

Poopalew
10-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Rubys a stupid faggot for giving you any money just like cag was for buying u that pizza, neithet of them desvere there money back, and of course your a huge faggot for scamming austic people out of 1000's of dollors on the Internet

unless a copyright notice is included.

iphone10
10-06-2017, 12:05 PM
it's good to know they're stupid faggots I agree and the end part was a lie since I've paid every single person back so you just 100% gave me the green light to not feel any guilt it's ruby's fault for not letting me pay him back and it's cag's fault for making me fall in love with her

iphone10
10-06-2017, 12:06 PM
thank you for being able to see reality and talk about it every once and a while in this forum so full of fiction thank you for not just saying fat spork I appreciate it