PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: This is the most comedically challenged forum ever

stevеyos
06-24-2012, 01:18 AM
This place provides the same amount of laughs as someone would hear being the operator on a suicide hotline. I am sooooo high right now and loving life i feel so sorry for you pathetic people. No sorry ash Im getting married soon and want nothing to do with you still

See ya at SOS Forums and be sure to have funds in your paypal account since the good stuff is hidden to non donating losers

maks
06-24-2012, 02:17 AM
being the operator of a suicide hotline is probably pretty fucking funny tbh

blumpkin blownuts
06-24-2012, 02:25 AM
you can probably volunteer at one for the red cross when there's a local disaster, that way you don't have to go thru hardly any training and you'll hear from a fuckton of suicidal people, typically shit like "omg ive been sleeping in the back yard in the grass behind my condemned home for 3 weeks and there are so many chiggers blahblahblah now the sherrif says i have to leave or they will jail me for illegal camping so im just gonna dance with traffic on I65 and take my family with me up to the Lord's kingdom if you dont send someone out with another prepaid visa card right now"
and thats just a typical funny example im trying to think of some of the muhc better ones i heard working red cross phone desk during the flood

maks
06-24-2012, 02:31 AM
we don't have disasters in connecticut

blumpkin blownuts
06-24-2012, 02:35 AM
Don't give up hope.