PDA

View Full Version : cag if you do leave jon and wanna go back to stripping I wanna make parody songs for you to strip to

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 07:52 AM
another great idea from me YOU GOTTA PAY, TO SEE CAG'S..... VAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAA! that is fight for your right to party by beastie boys KATRIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, YOU'VE GOTTA SEE HER, PUT THINGS, IN AND OUT, OF HER VAGINA that's maria by blondie now ever since cag can remember she's had dicks in her vagina dicks in dicks in her vagina dicks in dicks in her vagina now ever since cag can remember she's been a working ho touch her toes and back that ass up to a man

Cag.
10-23-2017, 11:10 AM
Is that you, big gay dolphin?

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 04:42 PM
I'm insulted you would give a lizard credit for such great music you better send me some clothes now

CAG <3
10-23-2017, 05:00 PM
stop pretending to be stevey whoever you are

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 05:13 PM
it's me add me on skype or steam and I'll video chat to prove it let's play warframe or cyber

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 05:15 PM
you would love friday the 13th I play exclusively as aj mason in her one piece bathing suit I'm so glad they chose a one piece for her it's hotter to me than a two pieced cuase she's not a slut but she doesn't wanna disappoint the boys

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 05:17 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/id/6536737357/

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 10:27 PM
are you allowed to be my friend or not

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 09:04 AM
please talk to me or i'm gonna kill myself i can't even take this anymore you don't understand

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 09:10 AM
see that's marco he's 3x my age but still doesn't know to cap I's and shit like that that's so simple that even people who purposefully ignore grammar like myself naturally throw them in

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 09:16 AM
I just figured out another important part of life as we all know women are sluts it's atomic it's not an insult it's nobody's fault but god if he's real, and guys aren't sluts but guess what our junk can fall out of shorts, your junk can't fall out of anything so that's why skirts were invented because you want to show off your vagina more than guys want to show off their dick and balls and what's funny about that is women talk about how disgusting men are while proudly displaying their clam I want to be your friend again because I feel bad for you for being born female I want to be your FRIEND now that I'v eseen you without makeup we can finally you can finally for once in your life have a guy that just wants to play friday the 13th with you on steam

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 11:44 AM
cag please read my insane ramblings i want to die without you