PDA

View Full Version : available oct 24th the option to buy destiny 2 expasnsion 1, still grey'd out, lol,

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 02:32 PM
sicne I have to use battlenet I installed overwatch and alt f4'd and uninstalled after seeing if there were any hot outfits added not a single one it's a fucking children's game lol I didn't even click look for a game let alone play one god damn I hate you all a lot lol anyway feel free to add me if you play destiny 2 it's not a pro game it's still a casual game it's just not a fucking children's game

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 02:52 PM
this game is the perfect test to know if I still wanna be freidns with greg mnkylzard any more, if he likes this game like he liked the halo bullshit, I must away, this one is even more retard vomit all over the screen you got alien guns then guns with acog scopes even though in 2017 we've already almost gotten rid of manual scopes guns have cameras on them and can shoot around corners in 2017 in this game you got future tech and their current weapons are old western weapons not old guns just they apparently got dumber in the future idk BUT, I MADE A FEMALE CHARACTER, AFTER THIS, AND ORIGINS, I'M ONLY BUYING GAMES WHEN THEY 100% FOR SURE HAVE FEMALES IN BIKINIS FUCK KONAMI I WANNA PLAY MGS5 BUT IT'S SO BORING BUT THE BIKINIS IN THAT ARE AMAZING THAT'S ANTOEHR PROBLEM GAMES WITH HOT CHICKS ALWAYS SUCK OH MY DESTINY 2

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't be able to go play it without letting the world know that no, I don't like destiny 2, I don't like max graphics colupled with 125% whatever it's called resolution increase mode I can't do 200% because of my cpu but I got this one at 125%, every settin gmaxed, and it still looks like a jaggy xbox 360 game it's so GREAT AND YOU KNOW QUALITY'S COMING WHEN THER'ES A TON OF PS4 EXCLUSIVES BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW CONSOLES ARE FOR NON-AUTISTIC MEN

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 02:57 PM
also true bungie autists talk about how bungie handles bugs from previous games or patches or just general game ideas in odd manners and let me tell ya this game feels so fucking idk distorted like the people at bungie have legit mental issues the engine is so broken the ideas are everywhere and here they are now stuck with fucking blizzard the literal biggest joke in gaming it's activision aka call of duty people blizzard aka children's call of duty people and bungie aka probably drugs

BUT AT LEAST I CAN BE A GIRL, UBISOFT, AT LEAST I CAN BE A GIRL, UBISOFT THE DCOMPANY WHOSE MADE NOTHING BUT BAD GAMES BUT AT LEAST WAS GOING TOWARDS HAVING FEMALES BUT RUINED IT AND NOW WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER PENNY FROM ME, BECFUASE YOUR GAMES ARE BAD AND NO GIRLS, DOUBLE WHAMMY OF NOPE, TWO STIRKES YOU'RE DEAD

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 02:58 PM
I've got uplay and battle.net which won't be called that for much longer beucase little kids will get upset literlaly, lol, seriously too, so fucking I hate you guys so much lol anyway, I can't keep uplay in this monitor I have to put it in another monitor one tha tI don't mind shooting I can't even look at it it's disgusting, it's hard enough seeing blizzard's games I can't hide you can't hide world of Warcraft for example I have to look at that, hahahahahahahahahhahahahah

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 03:12 PM
also you can only choose pre-made faces and I chose the hottest one which has like a millie square face, I fully admit that starcraft had some fine ass bitches the medic girl I think it was this was back before blizzard turned children's sjw bullshit but I am using the cheerleader pigtails cause it's tehonly one with bangs that cover the face in case anyone wants tol talk about their diestny 2 character customization itt

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 03:14 PM
https://youtu.be/GjxLexLw57c this will be my only video on youtube forever to signify my purchase of a $1000 graphics card in 2013 that can run games in fully max settings in 2017 and it has brought about absoloutely zero fun

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 03:16 PM
I think the mu;ltiplayer works like you just sync in with people where they are if os then it's my favorite way to do it ever just leave fags taking too long join others without joining any new games but so far that seems to be how it works and that's very good despite the rest being terrible

it's not alright
11-04-2017, 03:51 PM
how old are you? are you retarded?

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 03:56 PM
just die you autistic faggot

it's not alright
11-04-2017, 04:04 PM
did you stick a pickel in your ass today

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 08:46 PM
get outta here gabi

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 08:48 PM
I'm level 20 so far I haven't had a single encounter whre I can't stand back at the doorway of each room and shoot enemies that if they have guns they stand far waaway not in cover and don't shoot back and the melee ones charge at me in a straight line then when they do end up shooting their bullets are slow energy alien things haaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lexie
11-05-2017, 05:24 AM
gonna Fuk your ass i'm in the hall way