PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to lisa

Zero Replies
11-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Feel free to get in the last word after this, but dwell on this for a monent: Is this how you envisioned spending your life? Harassing others and making the world a worse place for the lulz? Would your parents be proud of this choice you've made? Are you proud of it? Really?
I'd ask you to reconsider your life choices, but you won't now. It would be surrendering. So instead I'll ask you this - are you proud of who you are? Is this internet persona you've adopted something you'd like your children to find out about? Don't answer. Just think on it. Reflect on this toxic creature you've become. Who goes around pretending to be a lawyer on the internet, even in jest? Would you even like to spend time with this persona you've created? I doubt it - not in your heart of hearts. So try to let it go.
I wish you the best in fixing whatever hole in your heart made you this way. Feel free to continue posting, I'll not respond further.

Wendy <3
11-08-2017, 01:21 PM
I heard you died irl :mage:

maks
11-08-2017, 04:52 PM
that was the coolest thing he ever did

maks
02-02-2018, 04:03 PM
Feel free to continue posting, I'll not respond further.

He kept his word, I'll give him that

Desolation
02-02-2018, 10:04 PM
He kept his word, I'll give him that
:surprise:

maks
02-02-2018, 10:05 PM
I'd like to think if he knew that would be his last post he would have made it better, but the n again donny was a shitty poster so who knows

maks
02-02-2018, 10:06 PM
I know one thing, ds9 is the best star trek and I wish I'd watched it a lot sooner. the black captain fucking punched Q, how cool is that. I don;t think even kirk would have punched Q

maks
02-02-2018, 10:07 PM
he's all I'm from the streets motherfucker I'll kick a god's ass, idc

Desolation
02-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Feel free to get in the last word after this, but dwell on this for a monent: Is this how you envisioned spending your life? Harassing others and making the world a worse place for the lulz? Would your parents be proud of this choice you've made? Are you proud of it? Really?
I'd ask you to reconsider your life choices, but you won't now. It would be surrendering. So instead I'll ask you this - are you proud of who you are? Is this internet persona you've adopted something you'd like your children to find out about? Don't answer. Just think on it. Reflect on this toxic creature you've become. Who goes around pretending to be a lawyer on the internet, even in jest? Would you even like to spend time with this persona you've created? I doubt it - not in your heart of hearts. So try to let it go.
I wish you the best in fixing whatever hole in your heart made you this way. Feel free to continue posting, I'll not respond further.

wtf

Wendy <3
02-11-2020, 05:00 PM
Did he really die or are you all trolling