11-19-2017, 12:59 PM
lol

Wendy <3
11-19-2017, 01:49 PM
I thought you hated me

According to 10+ years of obsession i don't think he does

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 01:52 PM
yeah I know she's literally fucking nuts I really wish she'd just chill the fuck out and let me go down on her nobody here wants to see gabi sad she's a forum legend I cannot stress this enough I would not mind at all licking gabi's ass current day how she looks I do not care there would be zero disgust literally zero it would be absoloutely perfect

Wendy <3
11-19-2017, 03:17 PM
Just use your last account and stop being a faggot

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 03:44 PM
jj seriously now the guy who runs this site bought me a van I sent him a payment it was in his paypal we were getting along perfectly fine and literally out of nowhere he stopped talking to me how fucking deluded is reality for you this is why I don't want to be friends with any of you you're all fucking dumb as rocks deso is the reason this happened I'm not sure if it was jealousy or what but ruby really is retarded and will not talk to me and I'm not gonna stick around here I'm literally only here to try to get gabi to talk to me again outside of the forum and then I'm neve rposting again and when ruby comes to his senses he can contact me and I'll gladly pay him back and if he's more sane I'll even be friends with him again if he never lets someone else like idk how to even explain it it's the weidest shit hta'ts ever happened to me I wish deso would come clean idk if maybe he did it to impress lexie because he was into her goat attributes lol it really honestly coudla been that but either way come on man how can you guys talk so much shit about me but you are so fucking far gone from any type of real life that you think ugh fucking seriously you people disgust me I'm not joking lol

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 04:02 PM
Wat stevey just wat

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 05:34 PM
lol

Gabi-xx
11-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Lol

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 05:50 PM
Gabi will you come live with me? all i do is jack off all day and eat tuna subs. I mean yeah you can do what ever you want or watch me jack off. play games on my shitty monitor. smoke some weed and watch jerry springer. yeah it will be so good having you here. you won't mind all the old folks that live here in this shit hole ahhh Fuk i hate you all

Gabi-xx
11-19-2017, 05:55 PM
Oh you poor soul you just never learn

Wendy <3
11-19-2017, 05:59 PM
jj seriously now the guy who runs this site bought me a van I sent him a payment it was in his paypal we were getting along perfectly fine and literally out of nowhere he stopped talking to me how fucking deluded is reality for you this is why I don't want to be friends with any of you you're all fucking dumb as rocks deso is the reason this happened I'm not sure if it was jealousy or what but ruby really is retarded and will not talk to me and I'm not gonna stick around here I'm literally only here to try to get gabi to talk to me again outside of the forum and then I'm neve rposting again and when ruby comes to his senses he can contact me and I'll gladly pay him back and if he's more sane I'll even be friends with him again if he never lets someone else like idk how to even explain it it's the weidest shit hta'ts ever happened to me I wish deso would come clean idk if maybe he did it to impress lexie because he was into her goat attributes lol it really honestly coudla been that but either way come on man how can you guys talk so much shit about me but you are so fucking far gone from any type of real life that you think ugh fucking seriously you people disgust me I'm not joking lol

Did you and ruby ever fuck yourselves for one another on cam like dongy and lisa did

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 07:11 PM
Oh you poor soul you just never learn

lmfao steveyos will be boiling when he reads this

lol

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 07:28 PM
i'm dehydrated from all the fluid loss barley any precum.. have to go drink some water

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 08:07 PM
ok marks