PDA

View Full Version : gabi can I use your underwear to line the inside of my van for warmth and fill the busted seat with underwear and use bras for a

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 09:48 AM
cushion omg I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I'll lick your entire face you can't be this fucking depressed at 25 you're gonna end u pgetting all plastic and I won't be able to be friends with you if you turned into kylie jenner I wouldn't like you I don't like her I do like you ok

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 09:50 AM
I don't have anything on my walls in my apartment literally not a single thing not a calander nor clock I'd put your underwear up oh man tha twould be amazing if it were someone who wasn't attractive I wouldn't find it so fucking hot bro!!!!

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 10:24 AM
Gabi move into my van with me, the heat doesnt work right now but im working on asking deso if i can ask ruby to send me 600 dollors to fix it, till ruby sends me the money we can just keep warm by having sex all night, i dont have anywhere to shower either so i hope your sense of smell sucks

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 10:37 AM
your punctuation is exactly the opposite as mine I only worry about the mandatory shit necessary for quick easy reading from the people reading it you focus on the details autistic people would focus on and completely fuck up the important parts lol

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 10:47 AM
No one should give you money.

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 11:26 AM
now you're mad because you have mental issues and can't type good so you had to focus really really hard on that post and are probably taking a nap now lol

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 01:35 PM
now you're mad because you have mental issues and can't type good so you had to focus really really hard on that post and are probably taking a nap now lol

zzzlol