PDA

View Full Version : ginger beard are you depressed too

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 09:16 PM
get out there and find yourself a fatty

maks
11-20-2017, 09:21 PM
theres nothing wrong with being attracted to a chicken society is just a giant brainwashing machine so fuck you asshole youre just a machine and you dont even know it i dont know why i even bother on this piece of shit forum when everytime i try to express anything at all you just want to destroy things like gush. she is a hateful person while i am a human of joy

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 09:36 PM
how nice your feminine side comes out

maks
11-20-2017, 09:44 PM
ive been well aware that a few of you talk about me and share what i say
for a long time now
and let me get one thing straight
none of you can change me.
stop acting liek it
you fucking complete moron crazy fuck
you are insane
now shutup while i play this awesome game.

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 09:47 PM
all those doable fatties out there and your playing games

maks
11-20-2017, 09:49 PM
You've removed all meaning and credibility in your own words, this is very vain of you as it's very obvious you are a lonely, sad, bored out of your mind shithead, with nothing more to do than try and bother me on this forum, this is getting out of hand. When an analysis is made from the entire time I've been at this forum, it was YOU who've been obsessed with me, for what reasons I do not know, but I do know that you need help. Don't bother making any reply or future private messages, as I will continue to be unresponsive, if this in any way bothers you, look outside the square; 'your fault'.

maks
11-20-2017, 09:51 PM
im nothing like you, you fat waste of shit, you deny your gout which is truth and you have fuckign TERMINAL ILLNESS, die slowly you piece of shit, the motive behind my aspergers was that monde told me ruby had it so i was bored and said to ruby i had aspergers and ruby told monde that i told him that i have aspergers and now its all been leaked as if i was telling the truth, fucking fat shit, im not finding strength in denial im just sick of this shit fuck this forum you guys repeat the same stuff over and over i am sick to death of reading the same psots over and over NOTHING IS FUCKING FUNNY AT ALL you guys just keep posting the same shit its like this place is stuck in fucking TIME there is no moving forward there is not even moving backwards its just fucking FUCKED UP AND VULGUR i used to come here in seek of a cheap laugh and nothing anymore is even funny, the repetition of monde is whacked, aspergers apaprently repeat things over and over because its amusing to them, i dont repeat shit irl, monde told me once he does, so he has a sign that HE could fucking have aspergers, so why shouldnt he get his shit checked up fucking fat idiots the both of you and fuck this entire forum.

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 09:55 PM
sorry man i don't want to be the cause of your suicide

i want to go to heaven and the Lord knows all that we do

maks
11-20-2017, 09:58 PM
but you and i both know how serious you were before back peddling.

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 10:02 PM
sincerely sorry my man. i didn't know you had a soft side. yeah and m0nde is wack. i think he's really into that satanic pedo cult stuff. the evil grooming and all.

maks
11-20-2017, 11:12 PM
how is that even remotely funny, is it because of the reference "steffies"? idk you guys laguh at dumb shit anyway. it was actually a touching story, it helps in a way to understand the way a social net can change society... tax payers money or not, if you are bothered by people being on welfare, then get the fuck out and go to china. if anythign you should be mad at your government because they are the ones giving it out. its peanut money anyway you cant live a luxurious life off 20 dollars a day and you should know this. oh and mondew you laughing at welfare is heavily less funny than being a divorce victim. and fanfer youre literally gay. epic ftw. lulz.

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 11:14 PM
marks tell gabi I'm in tinychat https://tinychat.com/room/ashleyriot