PDA

View Full Version : hey who was milk y ayyy I just remembered actually from motehrless or whatever that forum was I wonder how they're doing

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 11:39 PM
gabi got naked for him too milky beacon /*\ hey milky get gabi in tinychat and get her to get out her milkers /*
\

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 11:43 PM
egoslayer god damn I wish I stayed with that community but they banned girls and literally no homo but since 11 years old I've been so much more into girls than guys that I barely ever hung out with guys and hung out with two hot ass babes almost every day then one of them made the america's most wanted list lol sadly she's not hot any more she lives near my sister I actually jo'd with her underwear back when we were I think we were 14 at the time this was bethany's friend actually we barely ever hung out without bethany oh I'm too mad at windwos 10 to type this story if gabi joins tinychat I'll just talk about it I can't deal with a bill gatesless windows guys I really can't I gotta find something else for real and I can't deal with android but even blackberry is android now idk what to do we need ot have a forum meetup I have a van big enough to drive everyone I want to meet