PDA

View Full Version : gabi decide if you wanna be a slut streamer from my apartment I need an answer cause I was gonna move out

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 09:11 AM
I'll stay 4 u or anyone at least equally as hot if you know anyone else who wants to do it

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 09:12 AM
they can't be an atom uglier though equal or better is alright

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 09:21 AM
I make so god damn much money each month from leaving this computer on hopefully I can find a farm where I can live in my van surrounded by bug repelling plants and they run out a power strip and internet wire from the farm to my van so I can still get this money but not have to be around people I'd rather do that than stay here but if you were to come here and be naked and shit that would like make every single other thing completely moot

Autistic Spectrum
11-21-2017, 11:20 AM
You live in a world not grounded in reality

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 11:42 AM
you're mad and that's ok who can blame you I have a titan and you have literally hardware from the 70's

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 11:43 AM
and you probably paid thousands to be able to run probably like six games in your garage lol nice life

Autistic Spectrum
11-21-2017, 11:46 AM
I make 6 figures a year and dont live in abject poverty with no real way out like you do, and i dont need to haraass girls on the internet who want nothing to do with me, but ya you sure overpaid for a video card lmao

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 11:51 AM
I make six figures a year is as far as I got before laughing if I'm only making six figures when I'm your age I'm literally killing myself I feel so fucking bad for you

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 11:52 AM
the funniest part is how insecure you are bringing your irl into it and shit idk how you guys don't realize you're exactrly like lizards it's so sad but kinda funny but god damn your existence is just ugh

Autistic Spectrum
11-21-2017, 11:56 AM
At 30 years old i was making 6 figures a year your on welfare and live in a van and will never know the touch of a woman, i think you think so highly of yourself because if you didnt and saw the reailty of it all you would kill yourself, so its like a survival mechnamim

Autistic Spectrum
11-21-2017, 11:58 AM
Your mental state makes it so you will never hold down a job or be able to have a realtionship, its sad really i feel sorry for you but do you really need to harass girls online its gross

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:09 PM
I can't get past again the beginning because at 30 years old you were making six figures a year, and here you are all these years later, ...... dp just stop lol your life literally fell apart like three months ago on top of it even if you were still with the mother of your children you rlife would still be shit but even that's gone just stahhhhhhhp all that's happened here is I hurt gabi's feelings because I grew out of the nerd virgin shit and now women aren't special any more so I didn't kiss her ass like the rest of you and as soon as she gets her fellings unhurt she'll talk to me again idk how thie fuck this situation is supposed to troll me but look at your REAL LIFE

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:10 PM
I'm having a situation with a female that isnt' even really a situation you guys are just being silly, on the internet, meanwhikle yoru REAL LIFE RELATIONSHIP ENDED LOL DP STAHP

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:13 PM
you're old.... you're divorced..... I'm 30 years old.... not 31, 32, etc, 30..... there's still a chance for me even if you strongly feel there isn't.... at least I won't pretend I got anywhere like you are now....... and you can never improve it you already did it the good part of your years were spent bragging that you make six figures which is literally average and now you're divorced so you're below average...... old... divorced..... the white m0nde....... yup nice life :)

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:14 PM
HOW. MUCH. GOES. TO. YOUR. EX. WAIIIIIIIIIIIFE. LOL.

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:15 PM
ation
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

plese come back and reply or I guess you might need to cool down a bit first lol idk why do you guys fucking try me seriously why don't you just stick to lisa for real I don't like doing this

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:15 PM
if you'd just get gabi to get her fellings fixed she could holla @ me via web.skype.com or web.whatsapp.com and I could use edge for that and get paid instead of getting padi to probably cause one of youg uys to kill yourselves

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:16 PM
Thread Information
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

ooohh shit don't fix your life just log out and lurk and now make an angry post whiel LOGGED OUT LIKE YOUR DIVORCE LOGGED OUT

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:20 PM
Lol

Unregistered
damn you stayed logged out lmfao dp had to close his browser and walk away I really don't fucking like how real this shit gets with you people this place is so fucking bonkers you are all nuts including gabi I can't believe what she's saying up there she better just be saying it because she's mad about me hurting her fellings good lord you people need to be locked u p

Unregistered
the crowd is laughing at you dp

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:23 PM
lol

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:24 PM
I bet obne of those ws gabi

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:34 PM
lol

Autistic Spectrum
11-21-2017, 12:41 PM
I'm really unsure what I ever did to provoke him again this time but I am seriously worried for his mental health.
And mine... If I wasn't completely convinced he would never leave his welfare hovel I would be concerned about my safety.

Autistic Spectrum
11-21-2017, 12:43 PM
Spin that pls stevey into how ur not a waste of space lmao

Autistic Spectrum
11-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Write 5000.more words about how ur life is great while you waste away alone in a cold van

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:46 PM
I have a really nice van and a really nice apartment explain how that's supposed to troll me yes I'm cold when I'm not running my van if I go in there at 2 in the morning and I smoke since it's the winter I'm cold then but I have on 3 winter coats so it's just my fingers are cold cause I fcan't wear gloves and smoke so idk :confused:

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:47 PM
Beta female
Ugly
Fat
Stupid
Retarded
Inb4 Stevey'd arguments

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pijk1CW.jpg

that's my van way in the corner the most calories burned always exercising and you'll also notice my Kirby vacuum here in my nice warm apartment what a beautiful area too surrounded by woods literally in Coventry the most expensive place in ri lol I'm so mad I want your life please marry me then leave me gabi

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 12:51 PM
Beta female
Ugly
Fat
Stupid
Retarded
Inb4 Stevey'd arguments

I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU A BETA HOLYH SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD AFFECT YOU LIKE THIS