PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe how bad destiny 2 is

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 01:29 PM
I mean I can when has bungie ever been good but they were like I think id made doom first 3d fps ever then bungie was literally 2nd they were the 2nd fps maker and marathon was fucking garbage MNKYLZARD IT WAS FUCKING GARAGBE, AS WAS HALO, AS IS DESTINY, FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 01:31 PM
id rather play the first doom with no mods for the rest of my life than have to play only bungie games even whatever the newest shit is for the next six months I can't even I am trying to get a fucking refund but I know I win't be able to cause only steam fucking gives refunds it seems a company whose spent 100% of profits on food for a signle man is better than ugh fuck mountain dew why'd I buy a game in the mountain dew launcher the launcher htat also hosts world fo warcraft and overwatch I SHOULDA FUCKING KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN I SHOULDA KNOWN THI S WAS GOING TO BE A SHIT GAME OH MY BAYBAY

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 02:09 PM
if you took a black woman and fed her nothing but rancid lard constantly until the day she died and never let her get a hair cut or shave, cut off all her hair and sewed it into a wig, microwaved the wig with a decomposing cat for 2 minutes, sewed the wig on a mutated blobfish and then let the blobfish swim in an outhouse, that blobfish would still be more attractive and smell better than you and have a better quality of life and be a more productive member of society than you