PDA

View Full Version : I bet gabi still has all our chatlogs and the pics I sent her and all that I deleted everything of hers the day she went crazy

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 01:59 PM
and moved on I'm willing to bet she saved everything like m0nde

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 02:00 PM
I wish I still had the underwear pic I thought I had fapped to it all I could but it works great when she's posting text and not pics

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 02:06 PM
if you took a black woman and fed her nothing but rancid lard constantly until the day she died and never let her get a hair cut or shave, cut off all her hair and sewed it into a wig, microwaved the wig with a decomposing cat for 2 minutes, sewed the wig on a mutated blobfish and then let the blobfish swim in an outhouse, that blobfish would still be more attractive and smell better than you and have a bettet quality of life and be a more productive member of society than you

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 02:06 PM
if you took a black woman and fed her nothing but rancid lard constantly until the day she died and never let her get a hair cut or shave, cut off all her hair and sewed it into a wig, microwaved the wig with a decomposing cat for 2 minutes, sewed the wig on a mutated blobfish and then let the blobfish swim in an outhouse, that blobfish would still be more attractive and smell better than you and have a bettet quality of life and be a more productive member of society than you

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 03:10 PM
don't say that about gabi

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 03:20 PM
you have to be a sick faggot to think of something like that

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 03:28 PM
it puts the lotion on its skin

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 03:55 PM
if you took a black woman and fed her nothing but rancid lard constantly until the day she died and never let her get a hair cut or shave, cut off all her hair and sewed it into a wig, microwaved the wig with a decomposing cat for 2 minutes, sewed the wig on a mutated blobfish and then let the blobfish swim in an outhouse, that blobfish would still be more attractive and smell better than you and have a better quality of life and be a more productive member of society than you