PDA

View Full Version : lol ok I have to stop posting here

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 03:17 PM
see that comptue relz just bought, it's not even 1% as good as mine or ruby's, I can't deal with this shit I fucking really you guys have absoloutely horrified me about humans I don't know what to do I can't believe you guys are real and elz is just going to come in and assume I'm jealous and I just have to ask myself why, what is the point, what am I getting chatting with a bunch of insane people who either don't speak english or are nuts so it doesn't matter that they do they might as well not it's like I'm playing a really shitty single player game I would honestly kill myself if I had that computer how can he have such a bad computer but feel so good about himself how can his ego be so inflated I don't get how any of you I mean I do get it and it's scary it's really scary how shitty you guys are and he probably does think it's better than ruby's which like mine can run games with every setting on highest and elz will be lucky to run it on medium how can he really believe in his mind it's better you people are just so gross I can't take it any more I really honestly can't I'm on disability and have a better house, vehicle, and computer than quite possibly every single other fucking person here including ruby who's richer than everybody how am I doing so good and you guys are doing so bad but you can feel you're doing better than me when that is the computer you fucking own in 2017 and i'ts not as good as the one I built in 2013 and your next one will suck while I'll still have this one from 2013 in probably 2020 my shit will still be better than yours and you will have spent thousands more than I did in 2013 you dumb ass fucking you all need to die so this planet can get better I'm sick of this shit evolve or die seriously

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 03:19 PM
my FIRST computer cost more than the one you're buying now elz, this was when I was under four years old I had a computer worth over $1000, then at TEN YEARS OLD I actually BUILT my first computer which was $1500 I built two to LAN with my mom then I built one more then I built this one, that's it that's all I had to get was a few comptuers always better than the computer you own now in 2017 at whatever age you are, you fucking suck I can't take this shit I need you people to understand why I don't like you any more you're not trolling me with what you say about me you're trolling me by being such wastes of earth

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 03:23 PM
IF YOU WERE SMART, you'd have shit as good as mine, because you have more money, so you coulda if you were smart worked on your credit score and got a really nice computer with no intereste but forever to pay it off and all that shit, like I did, you coulda been smart, but you're not smart you're stupid, everyone here who talks shit about my purhcases is only admitting they're stupid I have the best stuff I have no debt everything's paid off I just didn't pay it off all at once none of you seem to know how america fucking works none of you seem to know how life fucking works I have everything I owe not a penny to anyone and I'm doing it with probably 1/8th of what you guys get a month fuckkkkkk shit you people are just so stupid I hate you all so much this is why there's a 99% and a 1% and I fucking need to get to the 1% asap at this point I feel I'd have more fun around old ass white golf playhing faggots than you people it would probably hav ea little bit of comedy at least and not just 100% pure drama and stupidity you people are all garbage you really are if I had that computer I'd fuckiung kill myself you should fucking kill yourself as should gabi for being so fucking ugly

maks
11-25-2017, 03:24 PM
that ryzen is going to fucking trounce your 4 year old i7. also it's got ddr4 which wasn't even on the market when you built your machine. elz got a better machine for half the money.

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 03:25 PM
I also bought my nieces several hundred shopkins just last month alone ya'll can suck dicks you poor retarded losers keep talking shit about me while exposing your real lives that combination of sadness is going to fucking kill me the fact you're proud of that computer is going to give me a fucking heart attack

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 03:27 PM
okay marks I am willing to actually do benchmarks against elz if you wanna walk him through it, I'm not joking I'm willing to bet money whatever, if elz or you if you guys really wanna actually take a minute to step in reality and we actually do the tests and get the data I want to do that so you guys understand why I'm sick of you, is that ok or are you gonna just pretend his shitty computer is better even though I run games maxed and he won't even be abl eto put them on high what's up my computer's also better than yours you can join in too I would really like to do this so you guys can maybe get a bit of a better idea as to why you're trash

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 03:30 PM
holla @ elz I don't wanna try to explain it to him tell him my computer is better than his and I want to run benchmark programs and hopefully this will help give a better idea to you all as to why I can't stand you all because now I know you're all very dumb

maks
11-25-2017, 03:32 PM
I don't need to benchmark your machine, ryzens are amazing they beat current i7's and yours is like 4 years old. he also has a newer and significantly faster memory standard. unless yours is magic somehow, his machine is noticably better than yours.

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 03:38 PM
I'm glad you saved me the trouble of having to install benchmarking software and shit, you're either jealous or stupid I don't know how false information is supposed to bother me but now I've realized you people probably actually believe the shit you make up in your heads just like the lizards :/

good talk you can leave now

maks
11-25-2017, 03:43 PM
your machine is an outdated piece of shit steven

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 03:47 PM
tata

maks
11-25-2017, 03:49 PM
maybe if you didn't buy so many tablets you could afford to refresh your hardware and stay at the top of benchmark queen mountain

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 04:05 PM
yo gabi holla@me

Desolation
11-25-2017, 04:22 PM
ctrl f deso / desolation

ok im in the clear

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 04:23 PM
we're friends you're just insecure and also play bad games

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 04:24 PM
make my avatar susanna hoffs

juji
11-26-2017, 02:18 AM
Calm down Steffies, I have never had a gaming rig since 2010 until now. I’m pretty sure my machine peforms better than your 2013 machine since you couldnt run 60 fps in 1920 x 1080 resolution from some latest games.

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 03:28 AM
:)

juji
11-26-2017, 02:15 PM
I didnt open the box until this night so Im in Tucson

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 03:56 PM
I wanna see proof that it can run every single game out at max graphics okay? you understand I mean every graphics setting set to its maximum setting not just "high" and shit right?

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 04:12 PM
I wanna see proof that it can run every single game out at max graphics okay? you understand I mean every graphics setting set to its maximum setting not just "high" and shit right?

Some games that I play have max settings are "high" if you mean ultra, so they dont have ultra

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 04:27 PM
idk whose replying there it's either elz or kent either way yes I know some games the highest setting is "high" where other settings are "highest" or "maximum", "high" is fine if it's highest setting every setting just has to be at its maximum available setting

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 04:30 PM
but I really wanna know if ati cards actually are able to run nvidia's exclusive graphics stuff and physx blah blah blah and what about your shader version and little specific things like that and the gpu's memory speeds etc etc this is why I wanna run a full benchmark thing that gets all the info of all the ltitle autistic bits so we can really see scientifically whose smarter and when I win again I just want you guys to understand that's all I want from this is for you guys to get why I can't be friends withyou any more beucase you're realy dumb but you think you're really smart and you end up wasting money and also wasting available spce on earth sicne youc oudl be replaced by smart people I just wsanna somehow get htat point in your heads

juji
11-26-2017, 05:10 PM
Some games that I play have max settings are "high" if you mean ultra, so they dont have ultra

This, I usually dont play complex games like ARMA or whatever which is for graphics whore with poor gameplay.

The best games dont have complex graphic settings.

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 05:16 PM
but obviously your computer CAN run arma at max settings, just like mine, regardless of it's a good game right? beucase your computer is better than mine, so wehter or not you like arma, you can run it maxed just like me right?

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 05:17 PM
I have arma 2 and 3 both can be run maxed and your computer does the same yes?

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 05:22 PM
don't forget I can also run two games plus second life plus my money making things, I can literally run two games maxed along withs econd life maxed along with other things I would so love to bet money that my computer is the best computer today while palying ac origins I was also running two separate ad video money makers which in total was five chrome windows, gomez peer and metatrader 5, and I've also done zero tweaks to windows 10 so whateve ri thas going by default is all going too I'm sure ton sof useless shit but I odn' thave to bother with it because my computer is amazing don't forget I didn't have to tweak a god damned thing the only thing I did was install windows then install games then turn the game's graphics to maximum nothing else needed no overclocking no tweaking nothing stock air cooling stock fan thermal paste everything stock air cooling it'll be years before I need to overclock and by then dx13 will probably be out and I'll need a new card unless they let us put dx13 on the titan then I still won't need a new pc

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 05:30 PM

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 06:17 PM
LOL