PDA

View Full Version : gabi I'm going to burger king

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm getting notice I put I'm and didn't start my sentence with getting like lizards do anyway getting a big fish and original chicken I wish you would do anything to my food spit piss literally whatever you could think of I'd love if you ate fruit then puked it into a blender or kept it in your stomach long enough so no blender needed mix it with your piss I'm set for the day

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 05:59 PM
oh I'm getting a caramel frap too but usually I make my own coffee I need a new travel mug anyway do you realize I would enjoy if you stuck two straws up your nose one in the drink then I drank from the other so it goes through yoru nose that would only turn me on there's also video two jap chicks one sucks the stomach bile ou tof the other with a tube that goes down her stomach how nuts is that idk if I could handle your bile but if you had a clean stomach full of food that wasn't too processed I could do that all day

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 06:04 PM
burger kang

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 12:00 AM
you know what I bet I'm feeling the same feeling pj felt when you creeped her the fuck out I'm literlaly a girl being creeped on right now I literally don't like this lol why are you so fucking obsessed with me dude I don't remember bumping threads so clay didn't see it no I don't remember any of that you psycho holy shit dude do you not understand can you not seriously understand that I don't care about anything that's even happened with you or anybody online holy shit wow I need two restraining orders you are both fucking straight up bonkers

hmmmm