PDA

View Full Version : Steveyos666 aka stevey6k is terrible at computers

Wendy <3
11-26-2017, 03:12 PM
http://www.softwaretipsandtricks.com/forum/software-problems-useful-utilities/23793-gaming-problems-etc-please-help.html

It seems that computers in general hold a grudge to me, because I always seem to have problems, with any computer.

But now, I've got this pretty decent machine here that really shouldn't be giving me so many problems..

It seems that this computer hates the fact I'm a gamer, almost like a girlfriend who demands too much attention. It quits my games right in the middle of them, or sometimes even before they load the first screen!

AHHHHHH!!!!!

I have no idea what can cause this, but I've had so many problems with computers ever since I started using them as a wee lad, I'm about ready to just blow the world up.

I can understand my older computers having problems, since they weren't that great, but here's the specs of this machine:

AMD Athlon XP 3200+
ATi X800 Pro 256MB
1 gig o' RAM (PC-3200, I forget the company)
ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe mobo
2x SATA Maxtor drives

So uh... I figure that would be good enough to run a game right?

I think it could just be Windows.. I've got XP Pro, but it's a VLK that my mom's boyfriend got from a guy he knows that runs a computer store.

I built the computer, I installed Windows, I did everything myself, and as far as I know I didn't make any mistakes..

Does anyone know a way I could tweak Windows to work better with gaming? Maybe there's something that's seeing my games as bad and is making them close out, a Windows file or something.. I doubt it, but I've tried so many things I don't know what to do any more...

I've got the latest Omega's, so it can't be that.

But.. I don't know how to flash my BIOS, so that can be a few hundred years out of date for all I know. If anyone thinks it's that I'd need a tutorial or whatever on how to update the BIOS.

Besides the games there's not too many problems, I'm more worried about not being able to game over anything else.

Anyway, that's my story, if you can help I'll be grateful. Sorry if I typed something wrong or if something doesn't make sense, I'm kind of tired and just lamed-out from these damn computers.

It sounds like you've always sucked and aren't anywhere near as smart as you constantly claim to be

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 03:54 PM
a computer that sucks okay, so if you were trolling me right now the specs would be a titan and i7 but no..,. it's ,,,,,, amd and ati..,,,,,,,,,....

,,,,,,,.... again...,.. I don't know how I'm supposed to be trolled ,,,,,,, . ??????

Wendy <3
11-26-2017, 10:16 PM
I guess you aren't stevey6k?

Steven ***** 30 yrs, stevey6k
Steven *****, from North Kingstown RI
North Kingstown, RI
Assassin
Steven ***** is 30 years old. He lives in North Kingstown, RI. He works at Assassin. On the internet, Steven goes by the alias stevey6k.

Lots of internet posts by this stevey6k person (that isn't you) always asking for computer help and help with all sorts of pc and gaming related shit all while you (who isn't stevey6k) brags endlessly about how smart they are and how many awesome computers they built since age 10

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 10:30 PM
you posted something about amd/ati being shit, right?

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:15 AM

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:51 AM

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:52 AM