PDA

View Full Version : I can't run games maxed, I have to tweak my hardware, but it's better than stevye's coputer!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 08:34 PM
i'm a huge FAG for making this thread

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 08:35 PM
just stopppppppppppppppp

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 08:36 PM
oh fuck ok one more thing ok oh man you guys gaming is gay it's more fun tweaking your hardware that's not the excuse you make hwen you can't run games not at allllllllllllllllllllllllffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccc cccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 08:37 PM
elz's computer is fucking pre-built every part came in the same box his keyboard has the logo to the website which pre-built his computer I can't fucking deal with this shit you guys have to stop

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 08:37 PM
jesus fucking Christ cag please help me

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 08:56 PM
cag hates you just like everyone else

maks
11-26-2017, 08:59 PM
it must really sting that elz's machine is faster than yours

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 09:04 PM
JJ you better just stay on the farm cause your to stupid for the real world

Wendy <3
11-26-2017, 09:54 PM
elz's computer is fucking pre-built every part came in the same box his keyboard has the logo to the website which pre-built his computer I can't fucking deal with this shit you guys have to stop

It sure is hard buying parts and sticking them in a motherboard isn't it

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 09:54 PM
help me cag

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 09:57 PM
It sure is hard buying parts and sticking them in a motherboard isn't it

it's cheaper but again you're all so much smarter than me and yes elz 's was cheaper but it's also not half As good as mine

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 09:59 PM
ruby has the same shit as me but shitty asus and shit and it was prebuilt equal to mine $6000 lol yup you're all smart

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 10:00 PM
I wish you'd all just stop already please

juji
11-26-2017, 10:04 PM
it's cheaper but again you're all so much smarter than me and yes elz 's was cheaper but it's also not half As good as mine

Not cheaper anymore due to “whole sale”

Wendy <3
11-26-2017, 10:18 PM
I bet stevey6k's computer is better than all of yours

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 10:32 PM
elz you bought something on black friday lol you don't know shit about anything

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 10:34 PM
PLEASE STOP REPLYING

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 10:34 PM
IF YOU STOP REPLYING EVENTUALLY I'LL GO AWAY

maks
11-26-2017, 11:29 PM
that hasn't worked for the last 12 years why would it suddenly start now

juji
11-27-2017, 12:14 AM
Steveyos, does your rig have oculus ready sticker? If not, then your rig is outdated

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 12:14 AM
that hasn't worked for the last 12 years why would it suddenly start now

Neither have I LOL

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 12:38 AM
Steveyos, does your rig have oculus ready sticker? If not, then your rig is outdated

:)

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 12:39 AM
the monitor I game with actually has a certified for windows vista sticker on it it's old as fuck and still better than whatever you just got in the mail go ahead say something else now keep entertaining me with your ignorance and rage dont' stop posting in this subofrum don't go back up there where I can't hurt your feelings stay down here until you kill yourselves go ahead

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 12:40 AM
maybe if I get mad enough your computers will magically get better waste time on hating my perfect computer rather than getting your lives together and getting your own perfect computers lol

juji
11-27-2017, 01:14 AM
I just ordered a curved monitor, stay tuned

juji
11-27-2017, 01:17 AM
http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-Titan-vs-AMD-RX-580/2191vs3923

Fucking owned

juji
11-27-2017, 01:23 AM
I just ordered a curved monitor, stay tuned

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-ED242QR-wi-24-inch-Class-Curved-Full-HD-1920-x-1080-Monitor-with-AMD-FREESYNC-Technology-HDMI-VGA-Ports/56126849

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:06 AM
I'm so jealous you don't understand how jealous I am I wish I had a bunch of parts that didn't run games maxed but instead had walmart and shitty pre-built pc website logos all over them

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:07 AM
fuckkkkk this dude is getting a curved monitolr to run games in medium I'm so jealousssssss even though I literlalyh could get whatever monitor I wanted off newegg because I have a credit account and could literally righ tnwo get whatever the most expensive largest monitor is and pay $25 a month no interest but god damn no I am just super duper jealous of your amazing choices and level of smartness the brilliance oh yes cyberprebuiltbuyer and walmart the sign of a true computer champion

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:09 AM
whyg are you doing this and why is marks talking about how his gaming pc isn't important why are you guys still conversing about it you can't run games maxed at least you're saying you can't at lesatyou guys can admit it but why keep making up excuses why is marks talking about his serever sure the cpu's are "faster" but they also can't run games they don't have the parts or whatever the server's gpu is to actually run every available feature of a game so again why would I cry he wouldn't be abl eto run the games as good as I can even with that I can't get over how dumb you all are it's unreal this has to be a joke

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:10 AM
also 1920x1080 resolution that's so precious :3

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:14 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2q5AG1J.jpg

so jealous of your walmart monitor if only both of mine weren't better

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:53 AM

juji
11-27-2017, 11:04 AM
whyg are you doing this and why is marks talking about how his gaming pc isn't important why are you guys still conversing about it you can't run games maxed at least you're saying you can't at lesatyou guys can admit it but why keep making up excuses why is marks talking about his serever sure the cpu's are "faster" but they also can't run games they don't have the parts or whatever the server's gpu is to actually run every available feature of a game so again why would I cry he wouldn't be abl eto run the games as good as I can even with that I can't get over how dumb you all are it's unreal this has to be a joke

Marks is right, the graphic whores like yourself have no knowledge of value

juji
11-27-2017, 11:05 AM
I'm so jealous you don't understand how jealous I am I wish I had a bunch of parts that didn't run games maxed but instead had walmart and shitty pre-built pc website logos all over them

what the fuck did you say? this pc is assembled in the usa

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:07 AM
marks is right, not being able to run games maxed makes you better than the guy who can run games maxed

you're not mad, you're not jealous, because you can't run games maxed, meanwhile I can run games maxed and I'm fucking jealous and mad of you I wish I didn't build my own computer I also wish I bought it pre-made because that's also what computer pros do they buy pre-built comptuers, you're so far ahead of me in life it's ridiculous I'm really really jealous ok please stop picking on me for being able to run games maxed it really hurts

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:07 AM
what the fuck did you say? this pc is assembled in the usa

if only you understood english

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:08 AM
if only you understood anything, fucking anything lol

juji
11-27-2017, 11:10 AM
marks is right, not being able to run games maxed makes you better than the guy who can run games maxed

you're not mad, you're not jealous, because you can't run games maxed, meanwhile I can run games maxed and I'm fucking jealous and mad of you I wish I didn't build my own computer I also wish I bought it pre-made because that's also what computer pros do they buy pre-built comptuers, you're so far ahead of me in life it's ridiculous I'm really really jealous ok please stop picking on me for being able to run games maxed it really hurts

I tested one game that ran with max settings in full resolution (1920 x 1080) and it seems very smooth like 60 fps and no sign of "little lag". Even it's not overclocking.

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:12 AM
ok now do that with arma 3, ac origins, destiny 2, etc, not with dota 2 or whatever shit pixel game you used lol

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:13 AM
I posted pics of this when I first built this pc, I posted pics of my coputer running arma 3 in one monitor and the othe rwith wathc_dogs windowed secod life windowed boinc etc money programs I even had winamp installed and running etc etc why can't you just admit my computer is better than yours why do you have to feel your computer is better when it's simply not what is with you and marks is it jealousy what else could it be are you severely deranged are youg uys really that far from reality what's the problem

juji
11-27-2017, 11:14 AM
ok now do that with arma 3, ac origins, destiny 2, etc, not with dota 2 or whatever shit pixel game you used lol

I dont have these games but I dont like these games because they have common and current gameplay, however send me your steam key so I can install one of your games to test benchmark.

juji
11-27-2017, 11:16 AM
I posted pics of this when I first built this pc, I posted pics of my coputer running arma 3 in one monitor and the othe rwith wathc_dogs windowed secod life windowed boinc etc money programs I even had winamp installed and running etc etc why can't you just admit my computer is better than yours why do you have to feel your computer is better when it's simply not what is with you and marks is it jealousy what else could it be are you severely deranged are youg uys really that far from reality what's the problem
Record a video since you can invent your fantasy is considered as irrelevant

juji
11-27-2017, 11:17 AM
marks, dustin, JJ agreed my rig is better than steffies' computer

who agrees steffies' computer is better than my rig?

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:19 AM
I also want proof that nvidia's exclusive stuff isn't really exclusive and when your game is maxed it's actually got all the same particles and physx shit and stuff as mine I wanna see that shit on your screen too okay

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:20 AM
cag, lisa, cody, all agree my computer is better and they're all very smart with amazing computers of their own

anybody with a computer that can run games maxed happen to think steveyos' computer is better? you know anyone who wouldn't be jealous because their computer is shit lol heh heh I love this shit I have to stop

juji
11-27-2017, 11:21 AM
I also want proof that nvidia's exclusive stuff isn't really exclusive and when your game is maxed it's actually got all the same particles and physx shit and stuff as mine I wanna see that shit on your screen too okay

Nvidia's exclusive? sounds like an utility, plus your post is opinionated

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:22 AM
elz if I posted proof it would just make you more mad, don't you get it, you people are upset you are literlaly my haters, you are literaly following me to this subforum to hate on me, you are a hater, because your life is terrible, you just bought a shitty computer that can't run every game maxed, I've had a computer that runs every game maxed since 2013 and will do so for many more years, and your next computer still won't be as good as this one I got now, the more I post about it forget proving it just posting it makes you this fucking mad I can't deal with this shit you people are fucking insane it's not my fault you have shit comptuers you need to stop obsessing over me get your lives together and get real gaming computers ok please seriously please dude please you need to stop being so mad please

juji
11-27-2017, 11:23 AM
Im currently downloading rainbow six siege and xcom 2 to prove you're wrong, anyway Im going to go gym and I need to finisha project soon before to play games with super ultra settings that you couldnt get 60 fps in resolution 1920 x 1080

juji
11-27-2017, 11:24 AM
Learn "upscaling" affetcs GPU but your gpu spent $ 1000 and your rig costed $ 6000 didnt beat $ 700 price lmao

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:25 AM
Nvidia's exclusive? sounds like an utility, plus your post is opinionated

ok I just looked it up and yeah apex cloth and other things like that only run on nvidia so you guys literally no matter what can't have games that look as good as mine your hardware can't run the shit mine can even if your computer was a million dollars ati cards don't get the good shit and it's so fucking funny that you don't even know about this stuff further proving even further into the anus of god himself that I am smarter than you thank you elz this was fun

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:26 AM
Learn "upscaling" affetcs GPU but your gpu spent $ 1000 and your rig costed $ 6000 didnt beat $ 700 price lmao

>doesn't know what nvidia exclusives are, busts out the "upscaling" buzzword that's been popular lately, gets the price of my computer wrong

you're dumb dude I'm sorry but you're dumb :(

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:26 AM
dumb :(

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 11:28 AM
nobody likes me i should leave

maks
11-27-2017, 04:06 PM

he has a better cpu, better ram, and a better video card. anything you can do elz can do best.

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 05:40 PM
apex cloth etc argument's over no ati card can do the full range of available graphics nvidia has made it so by law which might be gay but it's a fact so idk what you're bothering with any more this is done next