PDA

View Full Version : rename this forum come in here to get trolled by steveyos about your terrible lives

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:20 AM
that's all this part is now several members of this community finally finished their morphs into lizards now they just post about me all day every day being mad that they can't get their brains to work good enough to be able to get a good computer now they're just spending all day getting mad at people doing better than them while making up excuses find any other use for this subform for the past idk how many days it's just been me destroying these guys and add a rule if I hurt their feelings they can edit my post and take the pain away :)

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:21 AM
rename the main forum talk about getting trolled by steveyos because it's just them talking about me if the forum worked I'd post up there by a gabi reason but since it's broken they have their own place actually several to escape from me but they can't I'm in their souls at this point

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:23 AM
If everyone you talk to is an asshole, you might be the asshole

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:49 AM
calm down kent I just hate these people because they're bad people idk how you and lily haven't figured that out by now