PDA

View Full Version : A day in the life of steven yelle

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:33 AM
10am wake up in a nursing home
10:05am smoke weed in a nursing home
10:15am go to rubynet on a tergra note because computer wont boot up
10:15am till 4am get called a faggot by everyone online while you stalk women who hate you

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:48 AM
my computer doesn't work that really hurts my feelings gosh the pain that goes through me when someone says my computer doesn't work, fuck, this is jus tlike when elz said I had diabetes yesterday, beuca seyou see both of these things are TRUE, I AM IN FACT posting on a tegra note right now because my computer is literally BORKEN, and my fucking foot is about to get cut off because I have diabetes!!! fuckcccckkk!!!

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:50 AM
isn't it funny how nobody else goes after any one else who has shitty stuff you only go after the people with good stuff and since you're too fargone to make your lives better you have to just completely erase reality and make shit up I wish one day any fo you would explain how fake shit is supposed to make me mad but you can't because you're insane :(

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 10:51 AM
I really wanna know how saying my computer is broken when it's not is supposed to bother me I really do not understand lizard logic I'm not joking I never understand why I'm supposed to be mad at any of the posts here