Autistic Spectrum
11-30-2017, 08:50 PM
Hi stevy

maks
11-30-2017, 08:51 PM
answer the questions I asked in the other thread please

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:01 PM
yes I enjoy nvidia's graphical enhancements that ati doesn't have and yes I feel bad you can't run games good so all you can do is be jealous of me because at least your computer can run rubynet

maks
11-30-2017, 09:06 PM
I really miss all the nvidia enhancements on my nvidia card that's 2 generations newer than yours

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:22 PM
patiently waiting for a video of your computer running arma 3 with every setting at its highest it's very nice that you have nvidia good job and it's newer that's so wonderful now let's see it run arma 3 maxed not its preset highest setting but go through all the settings and max them, please?

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:23 PM
and if it does do that, awesome, that's really wonderful, but then tell me why I need a new card when mine does exactly the same, again I say please

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:25 PM
arma 3 might not be the best looking even maxed but it's worst coded that's why it's the game I chose but anything is fine if you think yhou got something even better to show off or arma 3 plus any other game we both own so I know if I can run it maxed myself or not I won't lie about games I've never played don't worry

maks
11-30-2017, 09:27 PM
I'm really impressed how high you can turn up the graphics on a game from 2013, seriously I am, I'd brag about that too if I had nothing else going on in my life

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:45 PM
I've been playing ac origins and destiny 2 and we both know that we both know I've been running games maxed since 2013 until this very day and beyond but let's ignore that and let's not prove shit let's just make another useless reply because we truly do have a life posting on rubynet that's what people with lifes do and people with amazing shit instead of using their amazing shit cry about other people's amazing shit on rubynet this was a fantastic conversation I absoloutely have to get a restraining order against you there's no reality left in you at all it's sad

maks
11-30-2017, 09:47 PM
is the disability you're on mental disability?

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:48 PM
I wish you could understand how I feel having insane people post about me on a dead forum all day every day but in typical lizard fashion you just spout some middle school shit that makes no sense and woop woop like a juggalo idk man you have to because of your age and actual life you gotta obviously not be anywhere near reality I don't blame you but please just stick to trolling lisa I don't like doing this to you I'm literally picking on the mentally handicapped it's ok when you do it amongst yourselves but I shouldn't be doing it I'm 30 years old it's time I became an adult you're unable to and that's not your fault

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:48 PM
no marks, I've never had any medications or therapy, nor have I ever had any hard drugs, these are all things in your truly amazing wonderful life

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:49 PM
but again if I couldn't run games maxed I'd do whatever it took to escape reality myself again it's not your fault

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 09:50 PM
no marks, I've never had any medications or therapy, nor have I ever had any hard drugs, these are all things in your truly amazing wonderful life

Maybe you need to look into that

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:51 PM
I'll look into it if I get really fat and spraypaint my garage with juggalo shit

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:51 PM
as soon as I actually run females off and become uncomfortable talkinga bout it due to it being truth like you, I'll consider it ok

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 09:53 PM
Which female did i run off this time

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 09:54 PM
Did you ever post my PI like you said you were going to or post the video of pj supposedly talking bad about me yet

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:56 PM
oh come on now don't get uncomfortable you know I mean pj silly boy

also btw you guys are googling me lol, I'm literally in your minds your wonderful busy money making women getting totally sane minds it's all good shit then me for whatever reason even though happy people wouldn't give two shits about some guy on the internet lol idk

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 09:56 PM
Remember when someone made a steveyos account here and made a sticky thread with a link to your faggot android forum that was me. You said you were gonna do bad stuff to me, so let's see what you got already

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 09:57 PM
Explain how i supposedly ran her off when she came here and posted in my defense about your claims

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:57 PM
no jj unlike you I don't actually get mad or care about a single thing on my computer screen you're some fat nobody from somewhere shitty there's nothing I could do even if I wanted to do it to make yours or marks lives any worse just sitting here and reading your replies is enough for me lol

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:58 PM
I don't remember any of that again because I don't care, this is really sad to me, I don't remember what happened on the internet two seconds ago let alone yhears ago, what the fuck is going on in your life why isn't enough shit going on that old memories like that get pushed out why is that so burned into your brain I must really be affecting you people even more than I thought what the fucking serious fuck you people are fucking scary dude

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 09:58 PM
You weren't mad yet you spammed the forum for several pages trying to hide it before clay stickied it :rofl:

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 09:59 PM
You lie about every single thing just like the other mentally ill retard that posts here

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 10:01 PM
Make a new account already you little bitch

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 10:01 PM
you know what I bet I'm feeling the same feeling pj felt when you creeped her the fuck out I'm literlaly a girl being creeped on right now I literally don't like this lol why are you so fucking obsessed with me dude I don't remember bumping threads so clay didn't see it no I don't remember any of that you psycho holy shit dude do you not understand can you not seriously understand that I don't care about anything that's even happened with you or anybody online holy shit wow I need two restraining orders you are both fucking straight up bonkers

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 10:04 PM
you wanna know why I lie so much because nobody ever proves me wrong I can say anything I want and all you can do is get mad there's no proof of me lying it's weird because nothing's deleted archive.org exists all that shit I've never contacted anyone to remove anything everything I've ever typed is online yet you can't find any proof of me lying about any of this shit and it's not like you're not googling me you're literally googling me that's what you've been doing with your time recently copy pasting things I posted online over to this forum and not a single word of it has been anything that's a lie or embarrassing all you did was prove ati makes shitty cards and I smartened up when I was 13 years old lol ugh man I don't even wanna post this honestly I just gotta walk away I'm literally talking to air right now none of your replies will be worth reading why am I bothering with this you guys are so sad

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 10:06 PM
what percentage of your guy's brains are dedicated to me I'd guess it would seem at the moment since you're posting about me and googling me and all that I'd say a good 80%, after I post this I won't be googling any of you I'll be going for a walk and a smoke then I'll be fapping to shemale 3 somes no girl in the video, oh boy don't tell my mom that'll really show me!!!!!

Wendy <3
11-30-2017, 10:16 PM
You used to not be this delusional until cag ruined you. I told you repeatedly to stay away from her and now you made everyone turn on you because of whatever mental illness you have

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 10:21 PM
yes tell yourself that's what this is and it's not me realizing you people are shit also while I was putting my male clothes on to go outside I thought about how sad I'd be if my life were thinking of things from years ago about anything but imagine your thoughts are all from years ago about some dude from the internet...... what the fuck man....... please go outside get a life please bro

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 12:34 AM
hey guess what jj did instead of reply he copy pasted a post I made into funnily enough seven threads seems like seven is the lucky number around here

maks
12-01-2017, 06:03 AM
so easy

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 11:03 AM
if only life was this easy you wouldn't need therapy and drugs to get through it

maks
12-01-2017, 04:01 PM
says the guy who spent 3 years bragging about smoking weed

Wendy <3
12-01-2017, 04:36 PM
hey guess what jj did instead of reply he copy pasted a post I made into funnily enough seven threads seems like seven is the lucky number around here

Lily is the one randomly spamming quotes, quoting the quote again, then leaving a

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 05:55 PM
surrrrreeeee