PDA

View Full Version : clay

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 05:34 PM
make marco admin and play destiny 2 with me

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Bought Project Zomboid. Amazing fucking game. It's a zombie survival game with a huge emphasis on realism. My character had to jump off a one story room for escape zombies, broke his leg and barely got away before the zombies that followed me started coming back down the stairs and out of the building. Had to put a splint on the leg, now my character walk's slower than your great grandfather... and they're probably dead. So I'm just biding my time and nursing myself back to health.

Every time I was out scavenging I left the painkillers like an asshole thinking I wouldn't need them, and now it's hard to get my character to sleep because my pain level is at: "Agony".

Oh yeah, the reason I even had to run from the damn zombies was because I was in the town looting a gas station, and a helicopter flew over the area, really low and really loud. Brought every zombie within the block down on me. I tried to lock the gas station doors but it was only a matter of time before they smashed through the windows. I used the massive quantity of six bullets of ammunition I had in my pistol, and then ran up to the roof. I locked the door, barricaded it with some boards and nails I had on me in my backpack I was going to use to barricade my house, and just chilled on the roof surviving for like two days. Had nowhere to sleep so my character eventually just passed out on the roof floor, and woke up with minor back pain. Eventually I ran out of the food and water I brought with me and had to jump off the fucking building. If it wasn't for some dog barking in the distance in the opposite direction they would have caught up with me.

I went to my car, put some of the gas in it I had scavenged from the station, hopped in, and got the fuck out of there.

Long story short, it's an amazing game. The map is huge, it covers two entire counties in Kentucky with five different towns, and a huge unused area where the developers are planning to put Louisville, which will be a huge city when done.

Look how big the map is (click on build 38): https://map.projectzomboid.com/?
Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
1 Day Ago #2170
Fool Of Hearts

BigBoss's Avatar Join Date
May 2012
vCash
Poasts707
Hometeam
HLB16%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
Re: The Recent Video Game Purchases & Review Thread
Here's a video of gameplay:

You can customize your game before you start it in almost every way possible. How strong are the zombies, how many of them are there, how rare is food and other items, how long has it been since everything first started, how much erosion has taken over the world (plants, vines growing up buildings, etc.) how long before the gas and water mains get turned out on you, and so much more.

Like I said it's a game focused on realism. As in, how would you fare during a zombie apocalypse, if it really happened. You have to deal with hunger, thirst, sleep, pain, boredom, depression, hot summers, cold winters, farming is realistic which includes spraying your plants with pesticide to keep insects and other diseases away and putting vitamins in the soil to help it grow (or worms), you can read books for skills and recipes but it takes a considerable amount of time to finish them... as it would in real life. This game is so damn immersive it's crazy, and it's not even finished. It's still in Alpha, not even in Beta yet.

Oh yeah, I also bought Undertale, which is... ok, I guess. It feels to much like a game for kids, but I had heard a lot about it and since I was able to get it for five bucks I did.
Last edited by BigBoss; 1 Day Ago at 05:59 PM.
Hidden Content Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin
and jesus fuck, nimmy, throw away your nut rags when you're done, that's just gross.
Hidden Content Originally Posted by Nuffy
He doesn't like you referring to his girlfriend as a nut rag Cliff.
1 Day Ago #2171
BrickINyour fucking mouth

Urethra Franklin's Avatar Join Date
May 2011
vCash
Poasts2184
Hometeam
LLB8%

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
Re: The Recent Video Game Purchases & Review Thread
Bought the girl a switch, Zelda on switch, screen protectors, Zelda decals, handle grips and ear buds. Bought myself a gamer card
as the blood fills my jaws i feel my eyes transform
from eye to blackness i am again reborn