Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 10:24 AM
Every body look at the I ln that name admin pointed it out to me

Lily look good

That is. Not me

Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Also some one message me and said was Pedro. I will not say who
Pedro and I noo longer talk to each other in a fewYears he no longer talk to me he blocked me email And phone he wants. Nothing to do with me in

LILY CANT HANDLE DUPLICATES
12-14-2017, 10:54 AM
Luke dies. Leia doesn't die. Yoda returns. Snoke dies.

juji
12-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Post your irl pic

Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 03:27 PM
Luke dies. Leia doesn't die. Yoda returns. Snoke dies.Hi me

Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 03:34 PM
Lets cyber itt :p

Kent your not allowed you know i only cyber you on your birthdayLet's see that chat

Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 04:03 PM
Lets cyber itt :p

Kent your not allowed you know i only cyber you on your birthday

I don't use tiny chat

Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Post your irl pic

No I won't sorry nothing personal

Never will

you already know what I look like

Desolation
12-14-2017, 05:24 PM
goddamn no one cares honestly

Wendy <3
12-14-2017, 06:16 PM
Thanks for not posting pics of your ugly face like lisa always does. That's really considerate of you

Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 06:29 PM
goddamn no one cares honestly

I do not like to be lied about,I don 't like that person who who logs in to my account pretends to be me, I do not like having my privacy invaded don't like having my photo as a avatar, that person using my account I don't like, and do not like some one else to be able to use my info on here I don't like it when someone makes fake photo with things I did not do , and I do not like the fake Lily copy my avatars and sigs and members title I don't Like that someone is using my photo as their How would you like to have that done to you , could happen to ANYONE here, could be ruby you clay, most likely all ready did happen,my God I hope they didn't use your account another member could be a victim, I hope not, members need to know what's going on here

That is why I care

Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 06:37 PM
Thanks for not posting pics of your ugly face like lisa always does. That's really considerate of younever did that there is one photo of me as cams avatar , I don't post photo's it's no body's business what I look like , there is only one photo I ever posted and cams using it ,as a avatar

Certified Lily
12-14-2017, 06:49 PM
Did not know that is a requirement to be here

well I'm not posting any pics of me

maks
12-14-2017, 07:35 PM
I do not like to be lied about,I don 't like that person who who logs in to my account pretends to be me, I do not like having my privacy invaded don't like having my photo as a avatar, that person using my account I don't like, and do not like some one else to be able to use my info on here I don't like it when someone makes fake photo with things I did not do , and I do not like the fake Lily copy my avatars and sigs and members title I don't Like that someone is using my photo as their How would you like to have that done to you , could happen to ANYONE here, could be ruby you clay, most likely all ready did happen,my God I hope they didn't use your account another member could be a victim, I hope not, members need to know what's going on here

That is why I care

you need to calm down, picking on you is only fun because of how upset you get