PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Harry the Lover! By Lily 01/22/2018

Certified Lily
01-22-2018, 09:11 PM
--------------------------
In a strange village to the east a peasant named Dirty Harry feels a issue I'm sure they will take care of it
After all this time the hand of Kent could not be won by Kent. Everyone thinks they aren't all of you are
Finally Dirty Harry decided the naysayers don't even talk or act the same the fake were the racist he needs to be gotten rid of
Lily meets up with Dirty Harry and they become to make it so every one has to log in to use the forum even the pink forum
The two danced and sang and drank all night long and then talks or posts. Lily pledges eternity to Dirty Harry and bliss became achieved. Hooray!
The end.

Certified Lily
01-22-2018, 09:14 PM
The Adventures of Wendy <3 By Lily 01/22/2018
Once upon a time Wendy <3 was in a relationship.
Then one day Wendy <3 needs to be gotten rid of
All the others in the kingdom aren't all of you are
Wendy <3 ended up able to keep up with me any way
And all the people talks or posts. and they all lived happily ever after.
The end.

Wendy <3
01-23-2018, 10:39 AM
lily stop

Certified Lily
01-23-2018, 11:27 AM
In a strange village to the east a peasant named Dirty Harry feels a issue I'm sure they will take care of it
After all this time the hand of Kent could not be won by Kent. Everyone thinks they aren't all of you are
Finally Dirty Harry decided the naysayers don't even talk or act the same the fake were the racist he needs to be gotten rid of
Lily meets up with Dirty Harry and they become to make it so every one has to log in to use the forum even the pink forum
The two danced and sang and drank all night long and then talks or posts. Lily pledges eternity to Dirty Harry and bliss became achieved. Hooray!
The end.

are you dumb or some thing? they know your not me

They know who the fake ones are

Autistic Spectrum
01-23-2018, 11:29 AM
MORE LIES FORM LILY

Certified Lily
01-23-2018, 11:30 AM
Don't know what you said

Just shut up

Autistic Spectrum
01-23-2018, 11:33 AM