PDA

View Full Version : Possibly last life update, message to all my social media sites

Snoofalah
02-01-2018, 07:41 PM
I was very close to considering myself homeless today. I did the wrong thing, understood my feelings that I would never be welcome in this house, went out and tried to find a homeless shelter to stay at. The only places available were "stay one night and leave" types, and I think I ended up crying in front of 5 different people today. I walked miles in the rain, drenched in the perfect metaphor displaying all my guilt pouring down on top of me, from where I've always been to downtown Minneapolis and back again, my eyes in deep pain from all the desperate weeping.

I wish my family knew how much I appreciated everything they've done for me. I wish I wasn't so ill-tempered and could voice my concerns, but I end up being so uncomfortable because I always expect the worst to happen. I don't want to end up in the hospital, because I hate feeling like that's where I belong. The problem is, I don't know where I belong. I don't want to belong in the first place, and I would have decided to leave indefinitely had I not run into a good friend in the center of Minneapolis. For now I remain where I always have been: homeless, but not house-less. Regretful, yet not having the courage to say so.

Now is the time I leave the internet entirely. I don't like knowing that everyone I've known is living such happy lives without me in them, though I'm truly glad they are where they deserve to be. I only ask that you all try to forget me while I try to live my own life here, with a roof over my head but not a single place to hang my heart. Please forget all the morbid notes and the desperation in my messages to you. Ignore the love notes I've kept hidden from you in school and how much I miss you. You have all been very wonderful to me, and I am very thankful for it all, yet I deserve absolutely none of it. You need to be happy with the people that matter, of which I do not categorize myself with. My place is tutoring for $4/hour and nowhere else.

maks
02-01-2018, 07:49 PM
not reading that but I think we deserve better than a form letter

Autistic Spectrum
02-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Snooflah is prob a maks alt but im gonna go with it and call snooflah a faggot anyways

maks
02-01-2018, 07:59 PM
you think everyone is my alt

Autistic Spectrum
02-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Idk u have had random backround posters alts from 2007

maks
02-01-2018, 08:03 PM
maybe you're my alt did you ever think about that

Desolation
02-01-2018, 08:04 PM
didnt read

Autistic Spectrum
02-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Only alt i have is my battery bits account

Desolation
02-01-2018, 09:00 PM
hilarious!

internutt
11-25-2019, 08:50 PM
ur cock is fcked up. why are u viewing this thread?

Desolation
11-25-2019, 08:51 PM
Wow I was being mean itt sorry all I let my emotions get the best of me

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 08:52 PM
I was very close to considering myself homeless today. I did the wrong thing, understood my feelings that I would never be welcome in this house, went out and tried to find a homeless shelter to stay at. The only places available were "stay one night and leave" types, and I think I ended up crying in front of 5 different people today. I walked miles in the rain, drenched in the perfect metaphor displaying all my guilt pouring down on top of me, from where I've always been to downtown Minneapolis and back again, my eyes in deep pain from all the desperate weeping.

I wish my family knew how much I appreciated everything they've done for me. I wish I wasn't so ill-tempered and could voice my concerns, but I end up being so uncomfortable because I always expect the worst to happen. I don't want to end up in the hospital, because I hate feeling like that's where I belong. The problem is, I don't know where I belong. I don't want to belong in the first place, and I would have decided to leave indefinitely had I not run into a good friend in the center of Minneapolis. For now I remain where I always have been: homeless, but not house-less. Regretful, yet not having the courage to say so.

Now is the time I leave the internet entirely. I don't like knowing that everyone I've known is living such happy lives without me in them, though I'm truly glad they are where they deserve to be. I only ask that you all try to forget me while I try to live my own life here, with a roof over my head but not a single place to hang my heart. Please forget all the morbid notes and the desperation in my messages to you. Ignore the love notes I've kept hidden from you in school and how much I miss you. You have all been very wonderful to me, and I am very thankful for it all, yet I deserve absolutely none of it. You need to be happy with the people that matter, of which I do not categorize myself with. My place is tutoring for $4/hour and nowhere else.
ii still don't believe your a real person

maks
11-25-2019, 08:52 PM
ur cock is fcked up. why are u viewing this thread?

I hope he's writign an update I can't wait to not read it

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 08:53 PM
tutor.me for.4ndollors Ns hour rmrech me.tonspell

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 08:55 PM
accept.my.friend request snooflah

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 08:56 PM
or I'm gonna.cut your tutoring rate to 3.50

Snoofalah
11-25-2019, 09:00 PM
I've come a long way since then.

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 09:04 PM
I bet they pay you 5 dollars an hour.now

maks
11-25-2019, 09:05 PM
dear diary watched someone die tonight

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 09:08 PM
I'm so glad snooflah is not a background poster anymore, owning lisa and lily Kent and bev.was.getting tiresome, now snooflahs here.and I can make him fell terrible too

Snoofalah
11-25-2019, 09:10 PM
Why? What do you get out of causing others pain intentionally? I came here to catch up with the old crew from the YTMND days. I haven't wronged you.

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 09:11 PM
if you add me to your friends list then we.will be friends .until then you are my mortal rubycalaber.com enemy

Simio
11-25-2019, 09:12 PM
Hi bob!

internutt
11-25-2019, 09:13 PM
Why? What do you get out of causing others pain intentionally? I came here to catch up with the old crew from the YTMND days. I haven't wronged you.

ungh just ignore him. men are always jealous of other men posting here. ur daughter must be so cute. i imagine things are looking up in your life since posting that one thread?

Snoofalah
11-25-2019, 09:14 PM
if you add me to your friends list then we.will be friends .until then you are my mortal rubycalaber.com enemy

Lets become friends and then I'll add you to my friends list.

Snoofalah
11-25-2019, 09:15 PM
ungh just ignore him. men are always jealous of other men posting here. ur daughter must be so cute. i imagine things are looking up in your life since posting that one thread?

Yes, thank you. I found a steady job and a great apartment right near work, and I've had a few acting gigs here and there too.

internutt
11-25-2019, 09:17 PM
Yes, thank you. I found a steady job and a great apartment right near work, and I've had a few acting gigs here and there too.

thats good. u just gotta go with the flow. in my korean language there is a saying " 가나다 아기좆너무 작다" i hope it give you a good luck in happiness

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 09:17 PM
take monde off your friends ends list or add me, you can't have.it both ways snooflah

m0nde
11-25-2019, 09:18 PM
being positive leads to positive things happening.in life, snooplah

Autistic Spectrum
please tell me about your last acting gig

Autistic Spectrum
being positive leads to positive things happening.on life, snooplah

like sending dick pictures to married women

m0nde
11-25-2019, 09:19 PM
I hope snooflag posts every day

Snoofalah
thats good. u just gotta go with the flow. in my korean language there is a saying " 가나다 아기좆너무 작다" i hope it give you a good luck in happiness

That's beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it.

Simio

Why wouldn’t you work in an Amazon warehouse or like Walmart and make $12 an hour? $4???

m0nde
like sending dick pictures to married women

yes, that led to all of us sending him friends reauests

internutt
11-25-2019, 09:20 PM
Why wouldn’t you work in an Amazon warehouse or like Walmart and make $12 an hour? $4???

maybe hes an illegal immigrant

Snoofalah
11-25-2019, 09:21 PM
please tell me about your last acting gig

I was an interested buyer in a local twin-cities car commercial. I was really surprised the sales professional gave me such a great deal, and then cartoon dollar signs appeared over my eyes.

internutt
11-25-2019, 09:22 PM
I was an interested buyer in a local twin-cities car commercial. I was really surprised the sales professional gave me such a great deal, and then cartoon dollar signs appeared over my eyes.

twin cities. good to know snoof

Simio
11-25-2019, 09:22 PM

How could you buy a car tutoring for $4 an hour? Also you were breaking the law for working under minimum wage.

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 09:23 PM

please link a YouTube of this

m0nde
11-25-2019, 09:27 PM

pls

Snoofalah
11-25-2019, 09:28 PM

Why? So you can tear it down and try to make me feel bad about myself? I don't think so. It would violate my contract to put it online anyway.

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 09:29 PM
ok so post a commercial you are in that is online please

Simio
11-25-2019, 09:30 PM
Why? So you can tear it down and try to make me feel bad about myself? I don't think so. It would violate my contract to put it online anyway.

You’re pretty self conscious

Autistic Spectrum
11-25-2019, 09:30 PM
how are you an actor and self conscious

Snoofalah
11-25-2019, 09:32 PM
I'm going to have to pass on that hombre.

internutt
11-25-2019, 09:36 PM
nibba you dont have any contract lol

maks
11-25-2019, 09:38 PM
was it this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rynYs_6Ap6g

Wendy <3
11-25-2019, 09:39 PM
Post it, i won't jo to it i promise