PDA

View Full Version : lisa take me off ingore and put me on your friends list

Autistic Spectrum
04-24-2014, 10:32 PM
you and your nasty bleeding twat think they can just prance around here like they own the place pls bitch you should be paying me rent to post in the herpatiemrwm

ObedientGirl69
04-24-2014, 10:35 PM
yeah nah probably not

this is the extent of my interaction right here in the herp and frankly I'm beyond bored with this

I'm going to tell that guy to tell that guy to delete this forum next time I speak to him.... assuming he hasn't killed himself because I called him fat and said I didn't know if I want to fuck him. Fucking retards.

ObedientGirl69
04-24-2014, 10:37 PM
I mean I can't even post in the "how much can cag fit into her slop hole?" topics and I really had some very highbrow and important comments to make on that.

Too bored with this.

Autistic Spectrum
04-24-2014, 11:02 PM
lisa you have no friends

Autistic Spectrum
04-24-2014, 11:03 PM
lisa is going to get her shadoy hacker freind asux to delete the fourm,,, oh god lisa odn't do it, lisa think about this,, LISA PLS NO lisa pls kill yourself instead

maks
04-24-2014, 11:04 PM
isn't asus that guy who was really stupid and didn't know shit

Autistic Spectrum
04-24-2014, 11:06 PM
this is what i picture as lisa's shadowy hacker friend, asux,, and nope lisa this fourm is all patched up just checked, so unless your retarded fag friend who does not even exist wants to sift though the worst code ever to find a new exploit then you are going to shut up right now and stop pretnding you have hacker friends, or any sort of friends because lisa

you have no friends