PDA

View Full Version : ATTN RUBY AND CLAY

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 11:19 AM
ban the super mensa people now or herp them because i can't speak for all of ytmnsfw but personally i won't go though lizard people jugglo editon at this shitty fourm and will just stick to my cooking subreddits to post

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 11:21 AM
I DID YOUR FAKE INTERENT JOB FOR YOU

lizard jugglo faggots to herp

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=9486
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=9488
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=2453
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=1897

Poopalew
02-06-2018, 11:21 AM
ban the super mensa people now or herp them because i can't speak for all of ytmnsfw but personally i won't go though lizard people jugglo editon at this shitty fourm and will just stick to my cooking subreddits to post

AW SHIT I have to take a shit Looking up sex?

Visual Leader
02-06-2018, 11:27 AM
I have been a contributing and productive member of this forum and I must say I am a tad peeved that you would post this thread.

I have made friend with various forum members already in my short stay. Lisa, Lily, and poopalew have been very welcoming and I've been engaged in fun and rigorous debates with maks

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 11:27 AM
don't let him hit 100 posts

Poopalew
02-06-2018, 11:28 AM
I have been a contributing and productive member of this forum and I must say I am a tad peeved that you would post this thread.

I have made friend with various forum members already in my short stay. Lisa, Lily, and poopalew have been very welcoming and I've been engaged in fun and rigorous debates with maks

It may often have little to no logical basis and opinions on whether or not an activity is fun may differ.

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 12:50 PM
clay one of them just private messaged me asking to be friends this has gone too far

Poopalew
02-06-2018, 01:16 PM
clay one of them just private messaged me asking to be friends this has gone too far

The Proto-Elamite script is thought to have developed from early cuneiform (proto-cuneiform).

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 01:20 PM
This forum is too boring with just 3 people

clay
02-06-2018, 01:22 PM

you don't want to go through the 5 posts on this forum by people you don't know to get to the 0 posts on this forum by people you do know? fuck off

Poopalew
02-06-2018, 01:33 PM
you don't want to go through the 5 posts on this forum by people you don't know to get to the 0 posts on this forum by people you do know? fuck off

June 4 1800 lies thus upon the summit of _Surrey title=Box Hill SurreyBox Hill.

Nuffy
02-06-2018, 01:34 PM

Nuffy
02-06-2018, 01:35 PM
I DID YOUR FAKE INTERENT JOB FOR YOU

lizard jugglo faggots to herp

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=9486
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=9488
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=2453
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?u=1897

Hahaha, you stupid faggot.

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 01:38 PM
Poor dp he’s all autistic. I love dp

Nuffy
02-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Dont let me catch you mentioning that you love anything other than my big beautiful dick.

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 01:41 PM
But I love dp’s Dick

Nuffy
02-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Why dont you love my dick any more? You were on it so hard I thought you were a herpe.

Poopalew
02-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Why dont you love my dick any more? You were on it so hard I thought you were a herpe.

This approach lends itself to what Robert K.

nastyvandal
02-06-2018, 03:38 PM

Lol.

Good call.

Visual Leader
02-06-2018, 03:48 PM
I feel bad for the poster of this thread who has been rather upset regarding the recent influx of members. It must be tough on the ego to throw a hissy fit only to be shut down by who I perceive to be a moderator or administrator.

I know change can be startling at times but I would like to assure you that I am here to be cool and friendly and make new friends hopefully of the cool variety.

Lina Goldberg
02-06-2018, 04:05 PM
:fuckintrymefatso:

maks
02-06-2018, 04:20 PM
you guys really don't understand this place

Wendy <3
02-06-2018, 04:38 PM
I feel bad for the poster of this thread who has been rather upset regarding the recent influx of members. It must be tough on the ego to throw a hissy fit only to be shut down by who I perceive to be a moderator or administrator.

I know change can be startling at times but I would like to assure you that I am here to be cool and friendly and make new friends hopefully of the cool variety.

steveyos666 > you

Lina Goldberg
02-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Only a weirdo killer guy would be so obsessive about letting everyone know he's cool and friendly

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:00 PM

Remeber when lisa brought her 20 friends here , there wad flaggerchat, CODEY, ETC do your job and stop it now, org ytmnd people left in droves becsuse of it, u will be stuck posting with lisa and jugalows you fat fuck

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Remeber when lisa brought her 20 friends here , there wad flaggerchat, CODEY, ETC do your job and stop it now, org ytmnd people left in droves becsuse of it, u will be stuck posting with lisa and jugalows you fat fuck

That never happened. They were here when I joined.

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:13 PM
you came over on the shitty reject haven lizard people with codey cag flaggerchat ob, jack who ever the fuck MARCO,

the worst posters unfunny edgelord faggots who destoryed this fourm

i srsly will quit unless it stops now, i dont wanna post with jugglos and reject haven posters ugh

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:14 PM
if i wanted to post at fucking jugglo fourm i would go find one but i don't want to do that so when the jugglo fourm comes here fuck that shit

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:18 PM
you came over on the shitty reject haven lizard people with codey cag flaggerchat ob, jack who ever the fuck MARCO,

i srsly will quit unless it stops now, i dont wanna post with jugglos and reject haven posters ugh
I fucking well did not you tard.

First of all I only ever posted at reject haven for 2 weeks cody and flag were banned there when I got there and when maks and plug drugs brought me here flag and cody were here, marco if you click back to the first fucking page if this forum was here from the beginning.

Stop having a fucking tantrum over two new posters and it's not my fault I'm not fucking well responsible for everybody, grow up

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Fuck you dp

Autistic Spectrum
lisa unless you came to rubynet via ytmsnfw fourms or ytmnd dot com your a fucking faggot and don't belong here

Autistic Spectrum
if you came here from ytmsnfw fourms or ytmnd your still a faggot but you do belong here

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:20 PM
it always starts with 2 or 3, then they call up the rest of the jugglos to watch the drama unfold and before you know it marco's posting flagger chat jack iggy etc etc etc FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITTY FOURM

Visual Leader
02-06-2018, 05:21 PM
You will quit posting ? Really?

Friend, surely there is a way we can coexist peacefully. Perhaps if we just put the past behind us and start a new with some warm beneficial conversation?

How about some of your likes. Movies, music, favorite things to do for fun. Maybe we have more in common than you'd think!

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:22 PM
lisa unless you came to rubynet via ytmsnfw fourms or ytmnd dot com your a fucking faggot and don't belong here

Blah blah blah blah ytmnd is gone, get the fuck over it. I had to get over EMINEM.COM when it closed and now I'm here annoying the fuck out of YOU. :p

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:22 PM
ya i make 90 percent of the posts too lmao this is basically my blog i hate you fucking faggots that much

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:23 PM
PUNCH THE KEYS FOR GODS SAKE

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:24 PM
i'm not quitting because these horrible jugglo's are way above my pay grade for trolling fags on a backwater fourm

i'm quitting because clay and ruby (Esp ruby) runs this shitty fourm so poorly that everyone left because they could not ban retards from reject haven and it does not look like there ever gonna learn there lesson, shit is not funny the second time it happens

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Stop it

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:26 PM
lisa you destoryed this fourm lmao

Autistic Spectrum
02-06-2018, 05:27 PM
used to be a cool place to hang with your friends post about ytmnd fads, you came along and now every post is telling you to get out

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Yeah whatever you reckon

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Look through the forum, this was never a cool place.

Do you just miss hanging out with 13 year olds dp?

Visual Leader
02-06-2018, 05:50 PM
used to be a cool place to hang with your friends

YES!!!! We can have these days again if we all just sgot pull together in this critical time. I'm here for you whenever you want to open up and chat. How is your week so far? Anything new and exciting going on in your life?

You don't have to answer, I'm just trying to break the iceberg

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:52 PM
YES!!!! We can have these days again if we all just sgot pull together in this critical time. I'm here for you whenever you want to open up and chat. How is your week so far? Anything new and exciting going on in your life?

You don't have to answer, I'm just trying to break the iceberg
He is seriously going to leave because he can't handle new posters..... he'll be back one day but I'll miss him he's the best poster except when he whinges all the time to have everyone banned.

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Reminder though that I quit over rep.

I love dp, hope he doesn't stay mad.

nastyvandal
02-06-2018, 06:14 PM

Why are you such a whiny bitch?

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 06:16 PM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96

Marco posting in the very first thread in this fucking forum

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 06:16 PM
So it's all bullshit. Fuck you dp.

maks
02-06-2018, 06:40 PM