Dustin
02-06-2018, 10:16 PM
post the PMs no balls

Dustin
02-06-2018, 10:16 PM
also who???

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 10:17 PM
It's rep and it's at supermensa and I'm not posting there now which is why these losers have followed me here

Dirty Harry
02-06-2018, 10:17 PM
He's greasy, fat and gross and a complete loser
:bravo:

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 10:18 PM
lol thanks

Dustin
02-06-2018, 10:19 PM
You should post them it'll net you a ton of +rep

Dustin
02-06-2018, 10:19 PM
trust me I am the king of +rep ask anyone

Dustin
02-06-2018, 10:20 PM
I run a small firm that centers around +rep posts

Dirty Harry
02-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Your welcome !

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 10:22 PM
I'd have to go log on and take a screen shot, seems like a lot of work but the guy followed my every post and there is nothing but pages and pages of negs all from him like he spent hours doing it.

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 10:22 PM
I run a small firm that centers around +rep posts

Lol

Battery Bits
02-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Dustin made a funny

Wendy <3
02-06-2018, 10:58 PM
I like frantik already

Dustin
02-06-2018, 11:19 PM
In light of my funny expose this man with the strange messages you sent you.

Visual Leader
02-07-2018, 08:46 PM
Frantik hung out with Donny and they didn't even listen to ICP so now I'm questioning if he is truly down with the clown

nastyvandal
02-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Your welcome !

*You’re

FRANTIK
02-08-2018, 12:12 PM
I'm the only person between this board and Supermensa that has ever met Donny.

The first time was in 2011 when I worked at a liquor store. He came in and wanted free alcohol.

The second time was while I was shopping at a grocery store. I saw him in an aisle, nodding off while standing up, cuz he was so doped up.

The next time was when my ex girlfriend needed weed, and everyone else was out, so I went to him.

The fourth time was when I got a couple teeth pulled and I was prescribed pain meds. I don't take pain meds, so he quickly offered to buy them.

The next time was when I was suffering from anxiety and he offered to sell me a xanax. I picked him up on the side of the street. He looked like he had been wearing the same clothes for at least a week. He was super greasy, and his hair was oily. It looked wet but it wasn't. And he smelled like shit..literally. Imagine walking through a desert for 6 hours, then shitting in your hands and wiping it all over yourself. Then, imagine rolling around in a puddle of dick cheese. That's how he smelled.

The irony of lisa calling me "greasy, fat, gross, and a loser", is that Donny was all four of those things. He was like 300 lbs before the heroin and coke took some weight off.

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 12:19 PM

The first time was in 2011 when I worked at a liquor store. He came in and wanted free alcohol.

The second time was while I was shopping at a grocery store. I saw him in an aisle, nodding off while standing up, cuz he was so doped up.

The next time was when my ex girlfriend needed weed, and everyone else was out, so I went to him.

The fourth time was when I got a couple teeth pulled and I was prescribed pain meds. I don't take pain meds, so he quickly offered to buy them.

The next time was when I was suffering from anxiety and he offered to sell me a xanax. I picked him up on the side of the street. He looked like he had been wearing the same clothes for at least a week. He was super greasy, and his hair was oily. It looked wet but it wasn't. And he smelled like shit..literally. Imagine walking through a desert for 6 hours, then shitting in your hands and wiping it all over yourself. Then, imagine rolling around in a puddle of dick cheese. That's how he smelled.

The irony of lisa calling me "greasy, fat, gross, and a loser", is that Donny was all four of those things. He was like 300 lbs before the heroin and coke took some weight off.

No one is not Kent the aveys are not the same for crying out loud

Dustin
02-08-2018, 01:36 PM

Uh-oh lisa what do you have to say for yourself?

Dustin
02-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Maks was right Lisa, you lied to the forum, again.

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 01:57 PM
Maks was right Lisa, you lied to the forum, again.

No one knows.

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 02:33 PM
I turned frantik green for his terrific post itt

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 02:42 PM
we've all smelled like shit at one point in our lives. I'm just glad frantik wasn't around to stab me in the back and tell the world

Dustin
02-08-2018, 02:44 PM
clay please herp this mother fucker

Autistic Spectrum
02-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Wbo are these peoplr and did clay forget how to delete users?

Autistic Spectrum
02-08-2018, 02:47 PM
we've all smelled like shit at one point in our lives. I'm just glad frantik wasn't around to stab me in the back and tell the world

This post would have killed on si
Upwr juggloz friends four.

Autistic Spectrum
02-08-2018, 02:47 PM
M

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 02:54 PM
clay please herp this mother fucker

Clay sees my effort and the quality that follows. He will not herp me because he values this forum and it's future.

He's watched as I have posted over 126 times and I wouldn't be surprised if he appreciates it, because simply put he's a straight up cool boy

Dustin
02-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Clay do your fake internet job

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Stop trying to hijack the thread and make it off topic at least I respect the integrity of threads here and try to contribute instead of random flaming that does no good and only waters this place down! Maybe you should be herped until you figure out how to be a productive member here because it seems like you are taking it for granted

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Stop trying to hijack the thread and make it off topic at least I respect the integrity of threads here and try to contribute instead of random flaming that does no good and only waters this place down! Maybe you should be herped until you figure out how to be a productive member here because it seems like you are taking it for granted

o what ever liar, that's what you are.

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 03:06 PM
o what ever liar, that's what you are.

Sorry poopalew I consider you a friend but I must respectfully disagree with you here, I have been nothing but honest and a carrier of integrity during my short stay here. I even grabbed the phone as I was dying and made a thread. That shows my passion and dedication to this forum. You can't deny that

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 03:08 PM
Sorry poopalew I consider you a friend but I must respectfully disagree with you here, I have been nothing but honest and a carrier of integrity during my short stay here. I even grabbed the phone as I was dying and made a thread. That shows my passion and dedication to this forum. You can't deny that

Your sick.

Dustin
02-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Your sick.

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Poopalew is owning the fuck out of the new kid

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 03:22 PM

and does not spell very well acts like one knows.

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Fuck you nigger lover

maks
02-08-2018, 05:08 PM

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Poopalew is my friend, I hardly feel owned. I know he's just giving me a hard time because he likes me.

Anyway this thread is about frantik, a poster who would fit in well with the old ruby regime because he's fat, fugly, and oozing negativity.

Autistic Spectrum
02-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Clay sees my effort and the quality that follows. He will not herp me because he values this forum and it's future.

He's watched as I have posted over 126 times and I wouldn't be surprised if he appreciates it, because simply put he's a straight up cool boy

Clay values fast food amd candy bars and trolling everyone here by not banning u