PDA

View Full Version : We sat idley by while clay and ruby did not ban all the lizard people, we sat idley by while ruby became friends with codey

Autistic Spectrum
02-07-2018, 02:32 PM
and ruby made him mod of the herpatirim and codey deleted the fourm,

we sat idley by while ruby gave lisa 10 millon rep points

I WILL NOT BE IDLE WHILE CLAY LET'S LILY AND JUGGLOS POST FREELY HERE AMONST THE LAST HOLD OUTS OF THE ONCE GREAT YTMNSFW FOURMS

FUCKY OU CLAY YOU FAT GREASY FUCKK

FUCK YOU RUBY YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN A FOURM

Autistic Spectrum
02-07-2018, 02:36 PM
should i

1. ddos rubynet till the admins get there shit togetther and bend to my demands

2.just stop posting here which will make the fourm truely horrible since i am by far the best poster here

3.accept our new jugglo friends who have handle bar muscatchesssssa and live in there cars

4.IMPREGANATE LISA WITH A CHILD THAT GROWS UP TO DESTORY BOTH SUPER MENSA AND RUBY NET

Dustin
02-07-2018, 02:58 PM
a fresh new wave of depression people might not be too bad at least for a week or so

Dustin
02-07-2018, 02:58 PM
but fucking ban lily

Autistic Spectrum
02-07-2018, 03:17 PM
theres like 5 or 6 of them and if history has taught rubynet anything there will be more, herp them all straight off, OH i don't know you
HERPED
this is how ytmnd fourms was run and ruby pretends own ytmnd fourms BUT HE'S A FAG and does not know how to admin shit

Autistic Spectrum
02-07-2018, 03:18 PM
if they really want to post here they will make 400 accounts or get around the bans if they don't they will give up and there too weak to post here

Autistic Spectrum
02-07-2018, 03:18 PM
BAN THEM ALL AND RENAME THE HERPATIRM TO THE DARK CARNVIEL

Cams Purple Lambo
02-07-2018, 03:20 PM
clay please delete this forum

Wendy <3
02-07-2018, 03:40 PM
This forum has become a disgrace maybe even worse than any version of fjs or even yikers

maks
02-07-2018, 04:14 PM
and ruby made him mod of the herpatirim and codey deleted the fourm,

we sat idley by while ruby gave lisa 10 millon rep points

I WILL NOT BE IDLE WHILE CLAY LET'S LILY AND JUGGLOS POST FREELY HERE AMONST THE LAST HOLD OUTS OF THE ONCE GREAT YTMNSFW FOURMS

FUCKY OU CLAY YOU FAT GREASY FUCKK

FUCK YOU RUBY YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN A FOURM

rejecthaven.org is available, buy the domain and a vbullstin license and probably the whole community will follow you if you don't allow lisa

Autistic Spectrum
02-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Think im gonna makr ezmanga4