PDA

View Full Version : stevey and marco please start a new FJS or reject haven together, Or better yet FUNNY REJECT JOKES SQUAD HAVEN

Autistic Spectrum
02-07-2018, 02:48 PM
i will post there to get away from jugglos, because even posting with you 2 is better than posting with jugglos

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 02:51 PM
buy me a dominatrix and exclude marco and it's a deal

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Visual Leader's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2018
10 Minutes Ago
It has been a mere 4 days at this place and I feel like my journey has already gone so far. This thread seems like a lifetime ago.

I was but a wide eyed new poster, taking in my surroundings as they came.

I was quickly impressed by the women on this forum.

Lisa, who I had previously interacted with, has totally changed how I view her. I started to realize she's actually pretty cooL. We both share a liking of forums and I'm honored to post with her. I feel extra bad for flaming her in the past and now just want to be her friend. I'd like to chat with her more but don't know how to reach out. Maybe I'm a tad shy! I'm looking forward to chatting more in the future.

And then there is Sweet Lily, a lovely lady who stands tall in the face of bullies and sticks to her guns. She's an inspiration to me - showing what strength really entails. I found my way to her awesome forum and have decided to make a nest there! It's fun!

There's also poopalew, whose cryptic messages make me feel like they are from a higher power. There's so much truth hidden in each reply, I sit and ponder about them for hours.

I have taken a lot of heat for taking a liking to them. I receive frequent rep telling me how much I suck. Calling me rude names. Even dissing the insane clown posse! But I use the strength showed to me by Lily and Lisa to brush it all off. Thanks girls.

I've had my good friend Nuffy tell me to eat shit for my newfound beliefs. This was especially painful to be shunned by a guy I honestly look up to. I hope there's a way we can make up because I do value our friendship. I'm sorry, Nuffy.

All in all I am very appreciate of my time here and look forward to what comes next. Look, over 100 posts!!!

Page 2 of 2FirstFirstPrevious12
Quick Navigation ytmnd cool :} Top

Desolation
02-07-2018, 09:44 PM
Lexie is here until the 10th

Wendy <3
02-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Stovey please make a new fjs for your forum pals

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 06:42 AM
buy me a sane shaven dominatrix and I will

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 06:44 AM
Hours Ago
Hello everyone. I hate to rendezvous with you all in such an awkward situation but I may be about to die.

It all started about 6 hours ago right after I smoked weed. I was alone in the car.

At some point I felt a pop in either the lower neck or upper spine right beneath the neck. Or maybe it was my inner right shoulder? Hard to pinpoIsn't because it caught me off guard and I was not expecting. Maybe it was all three. Well, I can sit here debating and dying or I can just say some shit popped out of joint and sent my body into a panic.

6 hours. 6 hours I just spent in unbelievable bodily hell. Having to only move at a fucking sloth pace trying desperately to pinpoint what exactly I needed to do to realign.

Cars outside spending past. Plane engines roaring above me.

At One point I surrendered and gave into death.

What was it like? It was fine. It was just fine. It was death. You'll see it one day too.

I was forced to contort like Emily Rose at yoga glass to try and find a way to push my spine upward despite being stuck in A CAR that would be better off being a TRUCK. I felt many joint cracks and none felt good at all. For entire hours I was frozen. One slight misstep in movement and be met by excruciating pain.

I became cold but could not cover myself. I began to feel my arms chill and then go numb from cold.

At one point I literally carried on believing I was going to lose an arm but live.

If you don't hear from me again, I literally died.

It's possible I'll carry on, but maybe not much longer because I'm fatily flawed. A lifetime of school sports and hard drinking have caught up.

Anyway, while I'm still living I'd like to say thanks for bring hospitable here. I'm glad I have people like Lisa and Lily who literally made me feel good for the last 4 days just by being themselves.

I do enjoy posting here. I like forums.

Collapse Details

2 Hours Ago
I like turtles.

Collapse Details

DogManz

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 06:48 AM
I can't wait to get out of this apartment I loved being in my van full size mattress propane heat stove etc

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 06:49 AM
this is a really good forum!

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Lol how did you do that: there is no ezmanga 4 and I have never used foumotion

You sure went to a a lot of trouble making that up? and I don't have a ez 1 I have a main forum which is not mine don't have a 2, two, and you don't go to 3 any forum I have hahahah!
grow up Autistic
Last edited by Lily; 6 Hours Ago at 12:44 AM.

I'm not reading or talking to any one about your lies

forum 3 has changed it's name

Lily's Place

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 06:55 AM
all I need is and I guess I have to point this out, a sane, shaven, dominatrix

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 06:58 AM
and people from here I think might be irl insane aren't allowed like deso and his whole crew and marks

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 07:00 AM
no dota 2 or tf2 allowed and speaking of dota 2 and fucking insane no elz either

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 07:02 AM
I'd also have it randomly forward you all to last measure even if I let you post

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 09:16 AM
mechanic just called my van has seven error codes lol oh boy do I need some dick but at least I have my own apartment I guess

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 09:18 AM
am I even going to be able to afford this, gabi? fuck this stupid apartment in the best part of the whole usa I want my van

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 09:21 AM
I wish I had an insane hairy woman who stopped liking my sense of humor to comfort me

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 09:22 AM
agh, this bone just popped up in my pants I....I don't know if I'm gonna make it... if I die..... bury me with some of lexie's leg and armpit hair agh...

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 09:23 AM
actually I'm the only one who would be allowed to post I'm the only one here that's entertaining to me

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Early 2000's gm vehicles are the worst. Get something else or deal with the punishment for owning one

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Yeah your probably naked shoving jelly rolls in your obese self

IDK

Gino's pizza rolls or some shit

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 12:48 PM
1. shut up lonnie

2. this is a van it's only broken because I'm a lonely virgin and rather than keep my van in shape I sit in it and think about pj all day

clay
02-08-2018, 01:01 PM
do you need me to have rubys parents dig through his wallet while hes in the hospital so you can buy a new car

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 01:55 PM
do you need me to have rubys parents dig through his wallet while hes in the hospital so you can buy a new car

rubys?

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 02:18 PM
I don't want anything except to do something with a girl if you people want fjs besides that I want nothing to do with any of you

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Make a new fjs

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 02:53 PM
need someone to talk to pj that she isn't scared of anybody around

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 02:59 PM
I'm the only person between this board and Supermensa that has ever met Donny.

The first time was in 2011 when I worked at a liquor store. He came in and wanted free alcohol.

The second time was while I was shopping at a grocery store. I saw him in an aisle, nodding off while standing up, cuz he was so doped up.

The next time was when my ex girlfriend needed weed, and everyone else was out, so I went to him.

The fourth time was when I got a couple teeth pulled and I was prescribed pain meds. I don't take pain meds, so he quickly offered to buy them.

The next time was when I was suffering from anxiety and he offered to sell me a xanax. I picked him up on the side of the street. He looked like he had been wearing the same clothes for at least a week. He was super greasy, and his hair was oily. It looked wet but it wasn't. And he smelled like shit..literally. Imagine walking through a desert for 6 hours, then shitting in your hands and wiping it all over yourself. Then, imagine rolling around in a puddle of dick cheese. That's how he smelled.

The irony of lisa calling me "greasy, fat, gross, and a loser", is that Donny was all four of those things. He was like 300 lbs before the heroin and coke took some weight off.

also clay is a cool boy clay is in the family

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Puss jugs isn't allowed at the new fjs

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 03:30 PM
yeah she is which is why you aren't

Desolation
02-08-2018, 04:50 PM
the fat has got to his brain -lexie

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 05:32 PM
thank you for never letting me forget to really be careful who I become friendly with

marks
02-08-2018, 05:41 PM
Stevey i'll always be your bruh

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 01:17 AM
thanks Cody

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 12:38 PM
I just found out it's gonna cost 800-1000 to fix my van and he can't do monthly payments so if one of you pays and lets me pay you back monthly I'll open fjs that's easier than finding a girl

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 12:41 PM
as soon as the snow's gone I'll be back in my van I'll be able to pay at least 200 a month

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Jan 8
Kenneth Rankine
Loading transaction details for Kenneth Rankine
Refund
$15.00

$0.08

+ $15.08
$15.08

Dec 9
Kenneth Rankine
Loading transaction details for Kenneth Rankine
Refunded – Money Sent
$15.00

$0.08

negative
$15.08
$0.00

I've paid everyone back who's wanted to be paid back

Kenny Rankin
02-10-2018, 12:55 PM
me JO

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 02:01 PM
it's incredibly boring how you spent 2 months to blame Lily

I wouldn't let that happen, so elz and Tim and sid would all post at fjs just help fix my van

Warwick Welfare
02-10-2018, 03:22 PM
we found you and see what you do

we gonna cut you off

clay
02-10-2018, 03:48 PM
I just found out it's gonna cost 800-1000 to fix my van and he can't do monthly payments so if one of you pays and lets me pay you back monthly I'll open fjs that's easier than finding a girl

what did he say is wrong with it

Wendy <3
02-10-2018, 03:59 PM
Sorry stoveyos

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 04:13 PM
clay i need a pizza can you deliver to my apartment

clay
02-10-2018, 06:16 PM
clay i need a pizza can you deliver to my apartment

i didnt know people were still so poor that they lived in apartments

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 06:22 PM
I just got Crispy Buffalo Chicken
14" Large Rustic (Blue Cheese) +Well Done

don't worry about wha'ts wrong with the van just help me fix it

clay
02-10-2018, 06:45 PM
I just got Crispy Buffalo Chicken
14" Large Rustic (Blue Cheese) +Well Done

don't worry about wha'ts wrong with the van just help me fix it
if theyre wanting $1000 its probably a relatively simple fix that i could help you do yourself

Autistic Spectrum
02-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Steve does not seem like the kind of guy who could even check his tire pressure

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 07:38 PM
my hands are always occupied one around my chicken the other in my ass

plus i have no skills

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 07:43 PM
it's a lot of shit seven error codes, not only will I launch fjs I'll also act out at least one new episode of lost written by me and lonnie

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 07:46 PM
lonnie might have something to add but I"ve already got the entire episode ready to go since I don't know anybody who wants to do work and get anywhere in life it'll just be me so I'll put my phone on a tree branch and then it'll be a shot of me walking from really far away so the episode's got some time to it and when I get up to the camera I will say I'm lost and then the lost logo thing will pop up