PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I'm dying,

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 04:23 AM
Hello everyone. I hate to rendezvous with you all in such an awkward situation but I may be about to die.

It all started about 6 hours ago right after I smoked weed. I was alone in the car.

At some point I felt a pop in either the lower neck or upper spine right beneath the neck. Or maybe it was my inner right shoulder? Hard to pinpoIsn't because it caught me off guard and I was not expecting. Maybe it was all three. Well, I can sit here debating and dying or I can just say some shit popped out of joint and sent my body into a panic.

6 hours. 6 hours I just spent in unbelievable bodily hell. Having to only move at a fucking sloth pace trying desperately to pinpoint what exactly I needed to do to realign.

Cars outside spending past. Plane engines roaring above me.

At One point I surrendered and gave into death.

What was it like? It was fine. It was just fine. It was death. You'll see it one day too.

I was forced to contort like Emily Rose at yoga glass to try and find a way to push my spine upward despite being stuck in A CAR that would be better off being a TRUCK. I felt many joint cracks and none felt good at all. For entire hours I was frozen. One slight misstep in movement and be met by excruciating pain.

I became cold but could not cover myself. I began to feel my arms chill and then go numb from cold.

At one point I literally carried on believing I was going to lose an arm but live.

If you don't hear from me again, I literally died.

It's possible I'll carry on, but maybe not much longer because I'm fatily flawed. A lifetime of school sports and hard drinking have caught up.

Anyway, while I'm still living I'd like to say thanks for bring hospitable here. I'm glad I have people like Lisa and Lily who literally made me feel good for the last 4 days just by being themselves.

I do enjoy posting here. I like forums.

nastyvandal
02-08-2018, 04:26 AM
I like turtles.

maks
02-08-2018, 05:18 AM
e2ZaFg40vqY

Battery Bits
02-08-2018, 09:02 AM
You can't die, what about my rep?

clay
02-08-2018, 09:13 AM
please ban me

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 10:09 AM
I told you before new kid, satan doesnt like it when people mess around with his little girl. He already killed 2 and gave another one cancer for doing so

Dustin
02-08-2018, 10:38 AM
lisa is into dead guys

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 11:24 AM
lisa is into dead guys

go pick on some one else.

Dustin
02-08-2018, 12:00 PM
go pick on some one else.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 12:08 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You still don't get it

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 01:51 PM
I'm still here. Made it into work but they sent me home. "Home".

At one point while frozen and struggling to breathe there were flies crawling into my open mouth and nose. I felt like a literal corpse. It had great impact on my mental stability.

Something is definitely wrong, but I'm still kicking.

I feel like a different person today. A night of death waiting at your side will do that.

Thank you Lily for the nice PM.

Dustin
02-08-2018, 01:53 PM
You still don't get it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 01:56 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

nastyvandal
02-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Feel better, Broseph.

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 02:29 PM
New kid the complaining about physical and mental health problem gimmicks are already taken, so is the homeless gimmick

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 03:07 PM
New kid the complaining about physical and mental health problem gimmicks are already taken, so is the homeless gimmick

physical?

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 03:10 PM

Is there a gimmick where a member actually cares about this place and posts thoughtful and fun threads? Because I'm the only one here doing that gimmick too. You should be ashamed of this place honestly.

Im sorry that sounded harsh, I'm sure you would understand if you knew the stress I have been through in the last 4 days. I'm sorry. Nonetheless, I have assigned the proper value to this community and I suggest you do the same

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Is there a gimmick where a member actually cares about this place and posts thoughtful and fun threads? Because I'm the only one here doing that gimmick too. You should be ashamed of this place honestly.

Im sorry that sounded harsh, I'm sure you would understand if you knew the stress I have been through in the last 4 days. I'm sorry. Nonetheless, I have assigned the proper value to this community and I suggest you do the same

I did post songs from this Goth band

Dustin
02-08-2018, 03:17 PM

you're going to have a wonderful time here at rubynet

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 03:22 PM

If the owner doesn't care, then why should anyone else care? Letting lisa stay here was the demise of this place

Poopalew
02-08-2018, 03:22 PM
you're going to have a wonderful time here at rubynet

It's not your fucking biz who I cyber

Dustin
02-08-2018, 03:24 PM
It's not your fucking biz who I cyber

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 03:28 PM
If the owner doesn't care, then why should anyone else care? Letting lisa stay here was the demise of this place

You say demise but I say beginning. Lisa is unique and stands out in a forum full of trolls, complainers, and posters with bad attitudes. She's exactly what is needed to help facilitate the incoming influx of new members.

You are expendable.

Sorry, not trying to be rude. Just wanted to pass that eye opening statement your way in hopes that it sparks change deep within. Let's all make the decision to put our best foot forward for the betterment of the forum

Dustin
02-08-2018, 03:35 PM
You say demise but I say beginning. Lisa is unique and stands out in a forum full of trolls, complainers, and posters with bad attitudes. She's exactly what is needed to help facilitate the incoming influx of new members.

You are expendable.

Sorry, not trying to be rude. Just wanted to pass that eye opening statement your way in hopes that it sparks change deep within. Let's all make the decision to put our best foot forward for the betterment of the forum

can't wait till you go through the plugdrugs phase and want to kill yourself after lisa rejects you

Dustin
02-08-2018, 03:35 PM
are you the dude that lives in his car that was donny's irl friend?

Pluɡ Drugs
02-08-2018, 03:55 PM

You are expendable.

let me spark my dick deep within your asshole :monkeyfuck:

maks
02-08-2018, 04:58 PM

no, because that's a shitty boring gimmick

maks
02-08-2018, 05:01 PM

You are expendable.

This isn't a community, it's a containment field, it's here to protect the rest of the internet from us. We have no use for new posters because they inevitably end up being stupid self righteous faggots like you.

maks
02-08-2018, 05:02 PM
we already have a snoofalah we don't need two of them

maks
02-08-2018, 05:03 PM
maybe if you stay on your high horse long enough we'll forget that you're a homeless alcoholic wigger

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Everyone lisa brings here dies within a few years of joining :rofl:

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 05:19 PM
I refuse to listen to maks description of this forum because I haven't seen him make one productive post in 4 days. He's constantly putting others down or complaining aloud. He brings nothing of value or substance to this forum and appears to be stuck in his ways. He's labeled this forum as something that fits his demented mind but I'm here to say this forum can be something more than maks negativity chamber.

There are posters here who are not stubborn and actively trying to create a community. That's a fact whether maks likes to admit it or not. And it threatens him, because he only knows to destroy and is afraid of building, or even learning how to build.

He'd rather this place be bare and dying.

maks
02-08-2018, 05:20 PM
yeah what do I know I've only been here for 12 years

maks
02-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Everyone lisa brings here dies within a few years of joining :rofl:

one can only hope

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 05:26 PM
yeah what do I know I've only been here for 12 years

Exactly my point. Look what this place has become, all under your watch and your doing.

I'll be here for 12 years, and I'll be able to say this place is better when I leave, because I will have been a bridge to new way of thinking.

Being nice to people and welcoming new members.

I have already began working on being the new welcoming committee here. I will take it upon myself to properly welcome and extend my hand to new members. I will undo the ridiculous unnecessary stress that you put on them.

Autistic Spectrum
02-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Real suddle juggalow joe

Autistic Spectrum
02-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Put as much effort into getting yourself proper housing as you do trolling IT workers on a backwater internet fourm

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 05:33 PM
No. I will decide my own life and put my priorities where I see fit. Stop trying to persuade me to not put my best foot forward here. You're wasting your time

Autistic Spectrum
02-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Get a job and a house wtf

Battery Bits
02-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Lol

maks
02-08-2018, 05:38 PM
why don't you move back in with your parents in their trailer in the swamps of georgia

Visual Leader
02-08-2018, 05:40 PM
I have stared death in the face just to post here, dealing with you guys is just an afterthought.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to working in my welcome message to new members while you guys unsuccessfully try to destroy this place

Autistic Spectrum
02-08-2018, 05:47 PM
Didnt u already pm the 5 people who post here asking to be there friend, and by work i meant real work not fake inernet work, you dont get paid for fourms.work and they will not take rep points as a downpayemnt on a house

Snoofalah
02-08-2018, 05:53 PM
e2ZaFg40vqY

That is really messed up, shame on you. How would you feel if you said something like this and then the person actually died? Grow up and learn to empathy.

Wendy <3
02-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Do all of the jugglo people have drug addictions and/or severe health problems?

maks
02-09-2018, 05:26 AM
Do all of the jugglo people have drug addictions and/or severe health problems?

here's hoping the answer is yes

Nuffy
02-09-2018, 07:36 AM
Drug problem? Is that like, when your dealer wont pick up the phone? Yeh, I've had that problem a few times.

Poopalew
02-09-2018, 08:20 AM
Drug problem? Is that like, when your dealer wont pick up the phone? Yeh, I've had that problem a few times.

Leave me alone

Dustin
02-09-2018, 10:33 AM
Someone ban that fucking retard holy shit :rofl:

Poopalew
02-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Someone ban that fucking retard holy shit :rofl:

nice vidieo auto play max

Wendy <3
02-09-2018, 01:54 PM
I have stared death in the face just to post here, dealing with you guys is just an afterthought.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to working in my welcome message to new members while you guys unsuccessfully try to destroy this place

The owner doesn't want new people here. Otherwise, lisa wouldn't still be here inviting faggots like you and donny to post here

Poopalew
02-09-2018, 02:09 PM
The owner doesn't want new people here. Otherwise, lisa wouldn't still be here inviting faggots like you and donny to post here

I'm going to heaven < what about you

Autistic Spectrum
02-09-2018, 02:10 PM
I'm going to heaven < what about you

Your going to heaven today motherfucker

Autistic Spectrum
02-09-2018, 02:10 PM
I broke u before buzz buzz i can do it again

Poopalew
02-09-2018, 02:15 PM
I broke u before buzz buzz i can do it again

I always use a capital L not lower case